Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 144 posts
  • 97 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jdpilot
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015-04-18 20.15.45.jpg
    2015-04-18 20.15.49.jpg
    image - Copy.jpg
    image (1) - Copy.jpg
    10539283966_8d786b968e_o.jpg
    tron-guy.jpg
    image-321.jpg
    image-909.jpg
    dscf1754.jpg
    US Magazine Tron 02.jpg
    image-749.jpg
    image-271.jpg
    it-moved-o.gif
    image-453.jpg
    image-488.jpg
    image-54.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 10 years ago

oh that is sick! i am designing 1800 ft of gameroom in my shop themed after "flynn's" with motion control C-4 home audio so as when you step foot in the entrance it will turn on lighting, games and start cranking journey!
    great info on the sign work! thought i was going to have to drop large to get a neon shop to do this for me, but i can DIY this! thanks!!!!

#84 10 years ago
    Quoted from aingide:

That sounds sweet. Has anyone else done something like this? Any documentation online? Something like flip a switch, room lights switch off, black lights switch on, the machines turn on, all while some "startup" audio track is playing.

not sure if i can post links but check it out
    http://www.control4.com/products/audio-video
    anything you can think of, this can do ( for home automation) it controls all my TV's,heat,blinds,garage doors,automatically uploads all my itunes music, full interface and movie storage with google TV ., controls my waterfalls system in my pond, outdoor lighting (some kind of frequency LED's so i can switch the colors if i want to say red& green lighting on my trees at X-mas) my controller is the HC-800 ( have 2 ) and u can run a ton of 12v stuff like relays , motion controls. and all of your light switches are rf frequency so you can program them do do whatever, for instance my onsuite,hit the light once just turns the lights on, hit it 2X and it dims to what you like, and turns on a spa theme music and starts the fireplace in there for my mrs bath time. it can controll stuff to the milli second and i was going to do a jumping water shot from tree to tree then to my pond, but what a job!
    my basement is being developed and in a hella mess or i would post pics of the rack.

#85 10 years ago
    Quoted from BillE:

In that case go Bigger! This sign is pretty large but for your shop you could go maybe 1/2 scale.

i think what u have done is about right, when im ready in spring i'll pm you and if you have time have you build me one in your off time.

#87 10 years ago
    Quoted from BillE:

Ya for sure, your gameroom sounds like it's gonna be sweet, that's bigger than most peoples entire home lol

for my shop, it's 2400sqft,(i want my boat and 5thwheel and all my crap inside) 2200sqft of it is lofted and it's going to be all just cool guy stuff, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and rooftop patio. i am itching for spring and dig out my toothbucket and put some hours on my toolcat getting it ready for concrete.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ls1chris.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flynns-arcade-sign-13-scale-for-my-gameroom?tu=ls1chris and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.