Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Having issues with the pop bumpers,slingshot kickers,&out hole kicker. The flippers work and the eject ball into plunger lane works properly. I have been doing my research and found the pinwiki site and other info on forums here. Lots of talk about the transistors being bad at the Q309,Q310. My sound is also not working getting the scratch sound when turning the sound up and down. Any ideas on where to start? As always Thanks for help and info

#2 8 years ago

morning bump

#3 8 years ago

4 day bump

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

My sound is also not working getting the scratch sound when turning the sound up and down.

The volume control POT is probably filthy and tarnished on the inside. You can either take it apart and clean it, or simply replace it.

#5 8 years ago

Thanks, cant believe i have had soooooo many replies lol

#6 8 years ago

There aren't a whole lot of people who have these home-use machines, and even then, documentation is rather sparse.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flying-aces-pinball-by-sentinal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.