New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 130649)

FLYER TEMPLATE: KISS Pinball Release Party (Official Stern)

By Jared

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jared
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0231.JPG
DSC_0216.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0125.JPG
IMG_0111 (1).jpg
sun ray lanes stern launch.jpg
LAUNCH POSTER_KISS_BLANK.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jared.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

To all the Stern Pinball launch party organizers.

Use this handy file to create an attractive flyer for your event if you have not already. The black area was left intentionally blank for you to be able to photoshop in your own text to localize the art work to your event. Make sure to include an address, venue website, phone number or other important information.

Here is a high-res download link to the flattened image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52VxtDh5kzDUkdaSjE0ckZqZ1U/view?usp=sharing

Use a bold, easy to read font color matched to the outside borders for best results. Then angle the text layer to the left to match the angle of the left side of the flyer. If you have any questions just shoot me a message. Good luck with your events!

LAUNCH POSTER_KISS_BLANK.jpg

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I dont know why but I am sucking at putting together a cool looking official flyer for my launch party.

Need a hand?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

This is awesome, wish we had a Kiss launch party going around here so I could use it! Do you plan to continue to provide these for future games?

Yes. Going forward you can expect official artistic support from Stern to help you look your best when planning a public launch party. All title releases will have professional artwork done in a way that can be modified to be used for your local event.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from policano:

I dont know why but I am sucking at putting together a cool looking official flyer for my launch party.

The font I used was Helvetica Neue (Condensed Bold). As you can see this is VERY SIMPLE text over-lay, but suddenly the flyer has been localized. Since many of your attendees will not follow Stern on Facebook or be on pinside, your event gets the local benefit of appearing to have customized custom flyer art, adding to the perceived value of the event to come. Enjoy.

sun ray lanes stern launch.jpg

1 week later
#8 5 years ago

Great pics, and good call on the face-painter my man. Little details elevate events to the next level and make them more memorable for the participants.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jared.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside