(Topic ID: 106124)

Florida Panhandle - Really less than 10 pins?

By MWC

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

I just checked out the Pinside map playing locations...are there really less than 10 pins along the Florida panhandle beaches?

#2 9 years ago

Washed away by hurricanes?

#3 9 years ago

The deep south is historically a wasteland for pins. The only chance I get to see a new Stern is at shows. (

There may be some at the condo buildings. Sometimes they have game rooms.

1 week later
    #4 9 years ago

Too bad Cody but unexpected surprise of surprise...I just found a Spider-Man at the Point Clear, AL Grand Hotel Marriott while staying here on the way to the FL coast. Will update if I run across any other pins on this trip. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember visiting an Aladdin's Castle in Mobile when I was a little kid. Did that exist or am I wrong?

#5 9 years ago

Yeah, the Castle was in the Bel Air Mall next to McDonald's. The Springdale Mall across Airport Blvd had a game room too. They may have game rooms now, but haven't seen a pin in there in years.

#6 9 years ago

All the way at the other end of I-10 in FL is a good selection of games on route

http://www.pinballmap.com/jacksonville

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/florida-panhandle-really-less-than-10-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.