2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Waldo
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Just moved from CO. We had a great group of collectors up there and a nice Colorado FS / FT group. Did a quick search and didn’t see a Florida group pop up (at least the first few pages I searched). So I’ll start it off.

Have a Mando LE #727 headed my way, should be here early next week. Only have room for two pins till the house gets built in a couple years so unless someone wants a pristine GNR CE for the right price Was planning on keeping it as we are big fans of the show (Only reason to have Disney +), but we are way more excited about Halloween CE occupying that second spot.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from zenbone:

The village is a great group. Also Marshal at Little Shop Of Games in Lutz is a great guy to work with as was his predecessor Curley

Yea Ive chatted with Marshal a few times. Great guy. Wish they were closer to where we ended up. Love going by the shop.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Waldo , you had an incredible collection and phenomenal gameroom. I’m really looking forward to see what you put together with the new place.

We’ve put building on hold as prices are still insane right meow. Hopefully one day we feel confident to start the process again.

#12 2 years ago

Can’t seem to add my ad for Mando LE but it’s on pinside.

Would love to sell to a local FL Pinsider.

#13 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Mando LE #727 for sale. Still strapped to pallet so shipping is possible.”
2021-07-20
Cape Canaveral, FL
Archived after: 261 days
Viewed: 369 times

2 years later
#17 4 months ago

Yea I came from CO which had a very active CO for sale thread. I currently can’t help much as we don’t have any room till our house is finished.

#23 4 months ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Waldo had quite the game room in CO. Curious to see what he comes up with in FL. Just keep it about the flood line!

It’s all upstairs so it would have to be quite a flood!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/florida-fs-ft?tu=Waldo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.