Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Waldo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

#1 18 days ago

Just moved from CO. We had a great group of collectors up there and a nice Colorado FS / FT group. Did a quick search and didn’t see a Florida group pop up (at least the first few pages I searched). So I’ll start it off.

Have a Mando LE #727 headed my way, should be here early next week. Only have room for two pins till the house gets built in a couple years so unless someone wants a pristine GNR CE for the right price Was planning on keeping it as we are big fans of the show (Only reason to have Disney +), but we are way more excited about Halloween CE occupying that second spot.

#2 18 days ago

So which pin are you letting go?

#4 18 days ago

Waldo , you had an incredible collection and phenomenal gameroom. I’m really looking forward to see what you put together with the new place.

#5 18 days ago

The village is a great group. Also Marshal at Little Shop Of Games in Lutz is a great guy to work with as was his predecessor Curley

#6 16 days ago
Quoted from zenbone:

The village is a great group. Also Marshal at Little Shop Of Games in Lutz is a great guy to work with as was his predecessor Curley

Yea Ive chatted with Marshal a few times. Great guy. Wish they were closer to where we ended up. Love going by the shop.

#7 16 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Waldo , you had an incredible collection and phenomenal gameroom. I’m really looking forward to see what you put together with the new place.

We’ve put building on hold as prices are still insane right meow. Hopefully one day we feel confident to start the process again.

#8 16 days ago

Looking for a Munsters Premium or Elvira HOH Premium in FL if someone is selling.

#9 16 days ago

As already pointed out..the village is your best bet dealing within the state.

Florida has a large and active pinball community, but its spread out all over the state, Orlando to your west and Port Saint Lucie/Miami to your South both have plenty of collectors. If you trade/sell pins often, I'd recommend getting a hatchback/small SUV or covered truck as rain is quite unpredictable in the state.

#10 16 days ago

Welcome to Florida!! I am just to the north of you.

#11 16 days ago

Cape Canaveral is close enough to several collectors in FL

#12 11 days ago

Can’t seem to add my ad for Mando LE but it’s on pinside.

Would love to sell to a local FL Pinsider.

#13 11 days ago

Sale Pending!
NIB - New in box (personal) “Mando LE #727 for sale. Still strapped to pallet so shipping is possible.”
12 days ago
Cape Canaveral, FL

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside