Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Droogpunk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Happy New Year to all.
    I am looking for a EM repair person I in Florida. I live in Brevard County and the one that was referred is 3.5 hrs away in Homasassa Fl.

#2 3 years ago

There are a few collectors in Brevard County, but none who do repair regularly for a business on EMs. What game is it? What sort of problem?

#3 3 years ago

I am looking at buying a EM Knock Out
    and a EM Expo . My concern is that I will not have anyone locally that can service them. I uses to own a Vector fun Machine however I had to have it serviced several times and it was always an issue do to distance.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Droogpunk:

My concern is that I will not have anyone locally that can service them.

Learn how to do your own repairs! That's half of what EM ownership is all about, and we're here to help.

#5 3 years ago

I've been on the fence about learning how to do my own repairs. The people on here really seem to know their stuff.
    I think I might just go for it.
    Thank you everyone

#6 3 years ago

The Williams and Bally games are easier to work on than the Gottlieb games. Not to jinx you, but once they are up and running properly they usually just need occasional tweaking. A cleaning and waxing every once in a while and new rubber every couple of years keeps them playing nicely. Learn to search pinside when you have problems, I often find help in old threads. Send me a PM through Pinside if you get really stuck. I get down to Melbourne once in a while.

#8 3 years ago

You guys are awesome thank you

#9 3 years ago

I left the area many years ago, but from what I remember:
    Is Wayne’s World still in the Deland area? He worked on EM’s.
    So did Mark Roller, but he was SW of Orlando I think.
    Anyone know who owned/ran the Arcade Museum that closed in Daytona? They had several EM’s.

Any chance there are business cards in either machine? My records show I sold an Expo and two Bally Knockouts back in the 1990’s in Central Florida.

#10 3 years ago

Wayne was the guy who fixed my Vector back in 2005. I did try finding his number but I heard he is out of the buisness.

#11 3 years ago

I believe he passed away almost 3 years ago

#12 3 years ago

Sad to hear super nice guy and his wife was great as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/florida-em-repair-?hl=currieddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.