Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by vilant
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

The fliptronics board is the bane of my CFTBL, lol. The first issue with it was missing music and misplaced sound effects. Ended up being IC U5. Replaced and everything was fine for I'll say a 100 games. Just now my son starts to play and the machine wigs out again. Lines in the DMD, a phone ringing sound when starting up, and other goofy sounds. Unplugged the fliptronics board and everything is all OK again. So I tested the IC's again, they're fine. Tested the bridge rectifier and one leg is open on one test and another one on both tests. Would a bad BR cause this strange behavior? Where is a good source to buy a new one? I'll probably buy new caps, spare transistors, spare IC's, and other spare parts. Where is good place to get everything I need?

#3 5 years ago

Thanks They have a ton of stuff at great prices, but they don't seem to have the BR I need Unless they stock more then what's on the website.

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from vilant:

but they don't seem to have the BR I need

https://www.greatplainselectronics.com/products.asp?cat=116 last one on the bottom. 400 volt 35A

LTG : )™

#5 5 years ago

Oh cool. I was searching for KBPC3502W with no luck, there's no A or V values printed on it either. Didn't realize GBPC3504W was the direct replacement. Thanks, I owe you a beer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
4,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Hillsboro, OR
$ 279.95
9,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hauppauge, NY
$ 28.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside