6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bounty scores (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Flippin’ in Fultondale, August 12, 2017, just a few miles north of Birmingham, Alabama. Entry fee is $20. Practice starts @10am Central. Qualifying starts @11am. I expect the tourney to be finished by approx. 7-8pm.
Format is limited best game qualifying and PAPA style groups of 4 for finals. There will be eight games and your best score on all eight games count. Everyone will get exactly 13 entries to play in qualifying. Scoring is 100 for 1st, 90 for 2nd, 85 for 3rd, then decreasing by 4 points for every place below that. Everyone will have approx. 3 ½ hours to get all their entries in. For those interested, this should equate to 92% TGP for IFPA points.
The top 12 qualifiers will go to the finals with the top 4 getting a bye in the first round (assuming there are at least 24 players). In addition, the next 4 qualifiers will go into a “B Division” finals. Please note that the B finals will only be for a prize and will not affect the finishing order for IFPA results.
All entry fees will be paid out in prizes as follows: 36%, 28%, 18%, 10%. There will be a single prize to the winner of B Division of 8%. Also, there will be $20 bounties available on all eight games for reaching certain scores or objectives. I am putting the bounty money up so it is not coming out of the main pot. Food and drinks will also be provided.
This tourney is in a private residence and is limited to 28 players due to space and number of available games. Please PM me or email me at sccasolotoo "AT" yahoo "dot" com to get on the player list and for the address.
The games are all in excellent playing condition and will be set up tough! They are: Tron, GOT premium, AFM, Met premium, CV, Tommy, LOTR, and The Shadow.

#2 6 years ago

Can't wait!

#3 6 years ago

Pm sent, count me in

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

Just an update. The tourney is full and I have 3 players on the waiting list. I wish I could accommodate more players but it just isn't possible.

3 weeks later
#5 6 years ago

OK, we had a few cancellations but everyone on the waiting list is now in. We had one more open spot and now that is filled also. Here are the bounty scores. First player to get the score wins $20. Bounties are not available during practice, just during qualifying and the playoffs.

bounty scores (resized).jpgbounty scores (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

€ 7.50
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 25.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flippin-in-fultondale-sat-aug12th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.