(Topic ID: 225514)

Flippers War on Kickstarter

By Floydpr

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SeaDiver1 (resized).jpg
    1792016047Hungry-Hippo-L.png (resized).jpg
    flippers_war_borad_expantion1 (resized).jpg
    flippers_war_borad5 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 5 years ago

Love the downvotes with no comments. /facepalm At one point, I was really against the idea of just removing the voting system, but really I think it would be the best thing for everyone.

THAT SAID... the price is just WAY WAY WAY too high man. You need to realize that for the full thing, you're asking what super-high-end complicated indie board games go for. Or a PS4......that's just a non-starter for most people given this is just Crossfire with flippers instead of a gun and a motorized ball return.

I realize that you've got a lot of parts here that need molds to be made for production scaling, but it's TOO MANY, and TOO BIG for a practical small scale run, IMO.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh here, let me point out that I'm giving you a thumbs down because I have no idea WTF your little cry-fest aboot voting has to do with the thread at all. Is that enough for you to be satisfied?

I guess it's just too hard to...you know...not be a twat about everything you'd give a thumbs down to?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flippers-war-on-kickstarter?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.