Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by haiderdj
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Almost every time I activate the flippers I'm getting scores on my WOZ. Doesn't matter if it's only the bottom flippers and does it on left and right side flippers. Suggestions please?

#2 6 years ago

Put the game in switch test - hit the playfield with your hand, does a switch activate?

#3 6 years ago

Sounds like a switch is too close together and the vibration is causing them to touch.

Go into switch test mode and bang on the Playfield a little bit. See if any switches register that shouldn't.

#4 6 years ago

Did the hit the playfield and found Scarecrow and Spinning House Step would activate. Scarecrow seems straight forward enough but where is the Spinning House Step switch located?

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Scarecrow seems straight forward enough but where is the Spinning House Step switch located?

It's on the house mech. Don't worry about it; it doesn't score.

#6 6 years ago

Keep flipping! You'll finally get a high score on your game!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I started doing this once on a routed spiderman. Got to like 1.8 billion and then saw that the grand champ was up over 5. I walked away at that point.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

My thoughts exactly; why fix something that benefits you as a player.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

My thoughts exactly; why fix something that benefits you as a player.

Because it's not how the game should work

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Because it's not how the game should work

Thanks, I didn't realize that.

#11 6 years ago

Just leave it alone and be thankful everything else is working good.

#12 6 years ago

I have a much older machine and have had major vibration problems from the get go. Originally, I didn't realize anything was wrong and was racking up huge scores. Then when I figured it out and fixed the problems by adjusting the switches, my scores became much more modest, and the game became a lot more fun to play.

#13 6 years ago

Those dang pinball flippers! Always trying to make a quick buck....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside