New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 245024)

Flippers causing strange lighting issue

By BirdForce1

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BirdForce1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

I bought a NIB Deadpool Pro back in November. About 2 months ago I starting noticing that when I press my flipper buttons to change the skill shot, the lights will do things like skip lanes, not change at all, or all lanes will go out. Happens about 25% of the time. Sometimes my 2x-5x will even flash when I press them but that's much more rare. I had pinstadiums in for a couple months before this happened, but it still does it if I unplug them. Any ideas what could be causing this? Doesn't really affect gameplay because the skill shots still register, just a bit annoying.

#2 1 year ago

Same thing happened at a location DP here. I'd suggest contacting your distributor and they will sort you out.

#3 1 year ago

Update, issue fixed. Zach from SDTM/FlipnOut Pinball had me reseat node wires on the node board that the lights ran too. Working perfect again

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside