You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190807_204055 (resized).jpg
20190807_203937 (resized).jpg
20190807_204100 (resized).jpg
20190807_204001 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ratshack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Instead of starting a new a new thread I'll just revive a 4 year old one! Having this exact same issue with my MET Pro. Just had both Q15 and Q16 transistors replaced by someone that does board repair. My flippers are strong, and appear to work fine but if they are held in the upward position then the ball will bounce back off of them, like they get energized for a split second. It's not just when the ball is rolling fast, it is any speed. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

A while back I tried putting silicone rubber on the coil stops of Iron Maiden and got the same behavior - the EOS switches weren't adjusted for the new stroke length, so any pushing back would re-energize the power windings. I'd start looking there.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

So the rubber was a test to lengthen the coil stop? I can try that tonight. Thanks.

It was a failed test in trying to quiet down the flippers. IMDN is a loud machine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ratshack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flippers-%e2%80%9fbounce%e2%80%9d-when-trying-to-live-catch?tu=ratshack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.