(Topic ID: 258511)

Flipper Rubber Availability in Multi Colors?

By Elicash

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Elicash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Hello All. Anyone know of availability and of multi colored flipper rubbers? In actual rubber? I am not a fan of the super bands / silicone style of colored rubbers. I prefer the original playability of the real rubber.

The major parts websites used to offer flipper rubber in green, orange, purple, etc. I have some on most of my games.

I no longer can find any of this. Just the silicone stuff. Now all I can find is Red and Black.

Anyone know were I can buy?

#3 4 years ago

Big Daddy Enterprises should have some.

#4 4 years ago

Awesome thanks! I had never heard of this vendor, so this is perfect.

Really surprised marco and pinball life dont carry these anymore. I guess I am old school.

#5 4 years ago

I think those are only options. Try titan. Maybe those are real rubber

#6 4 years ago

I have confirmed Big Daddy Enterprises has the real rubbers in multiple colors.

Also found that Bay Area Amusements still carries these.

Hope this helps someone else who may be looking.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-rubber-availability-in-multi-colors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.