Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Roll pin starter punch (resized).JPG
Gun bench block (resized).JPG
Rpunch (resized).jpg
IMG_0514 (resized).JPG
IMG_0513 (resized).JPG
$_58 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider travish.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I think this is one of the cases where harbor freight tools are fine. Basic cheapo roll pin set. The issue for me has always been collecting the pin. Sure, ideally you don't drive it all the way out. When it does go all the way through it typically goes for a ride. I wouldn't call my workshop the neatest, finding a tiny roll pin is no fun. I recently bought a bench block for a trigger upgrade on one of my handguns and figured I'd give it a shot with the pinball parts. It's designed to capture roll pins from a pistol and did exactly that for the plunger link. Might be a little pricey if you don't have multiple uses for it, but I don't think I'll be punching out a roll pin without it again.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/265720/wheeler-engineering-bench-block

I have the exact same one. It's made for 1911's

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider travish.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-rebuild-roll-pin-removal?tu=travish and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.