7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Stack15
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are these Bally/Williams or Stern parts?”

• Bally/Williams 3 votes
      75%
    • Stern 0 votes
    • Doesn't matter... parts are interchangable 0 votes
    • I have no idea... I just came here to see if I could find free stuff 1 vote
      25%

(4 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Hello everyone! So I've been gone from the hobby for a while - had back surgery and got engaged... unrelated events but they took a lot of time. I just traded for Spider-Man and I feel like my "new" game will need flipper rebuilds soon. My pinball parts stash has three bags of flipper rebuilds and they all look basically the same. However, I'm not sure of the following:

1. Are these williams parts?
    2. Are these stern parts?
    3. Are williams and stern flipper rebuilds really all that different?

I'm thinking they are bally/williams parts because I don't own any bally/williams games anymore... so in the spirit of Murphy's Law that makes sense. Please help me figure out if I need to be including stern flipper rebuilds in my next order. Thank you!

Pictures to follow.

#2 7 years ago

Pictures

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

Those look like WPC to me.

#4 7 years ago

Thank you.

#5 7 years ago

Williams

#6 7 years ago

Thank you. I ordered some stern flipper parts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-parts-stern-or-williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.