Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Flipper Parade add balls 2 (resized).jpg
    FPs2 (resized).jpg
    Flipper Parade add balls (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from djpug:

I've checked every switch on D multiple times and I still get six balls.

So the Control Bank is resetting 1 ball too late?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from djpug:

It's hard to tell for sure when it occurs but it's getting the added ball pulse as the score motor is turning

Okay, so I'm not sure if the Control Bank is resetting when it should be
    (kinda like in it's 4.5 step up).
    I'd check the Ball Count Wiper Board's 4th step Up Rivets and see if they're
    worn (grooved). If so, I'd take the wiper off, lay the Wiper Board flat, then fill
    the worn groove with solder, then file to form (I use a point file). After applying
    a film of grease, she'll hold up alright..
    Note: Perhaps also the outside of the Snowshoe Wiper (spring loaded wiper)
    may need a little round off filing so the center of the wiper blade is higher
    than the outsides..

#11 1 year ago

What resets the Control Bank is the switch that makes when the Ball Count Unit's
    Step Up Coil is pulled in. What completes that circuit is when the 2 Ball Count
    snowshoe wipers are on the rivets in the 4th step up (around the 6 o'clock position).
    If the snowshoe(s) and rivets (in the 4th step up) aren't making a true connection, the
    Ball Count's Step Up will step up and the rivets in the 5th step up will complete the
    EOS Switch's circuitry.
    If the rivets in the 4th step up (on the bottom around the 6 o'clock position) seem to
    be okay, then I'd inspect those 2 snowshoe (spring loaded) wiper blades. If their
    flat, file them and round them off so the center touches the rivets more so than the
    outside. Out of maybe a couple hundred Wedge Heads, I had to fill in those particular
    2 rivets maybe 20 times, so that issue's not extremely uncommon..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mopar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-parade-6-balls?tu=Mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.