10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by HHaase
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I just noticed Siegecraft has released a new tester!

http://www.siegecraft.us/pinball/DB07.html

I have their solenoid tester, switch matrix tester, and lamp matrix tester. As long as you don't mind assembling the harness yourself, these products rock.

#2 10 years ago

I always appreciate the kind words, particularly when sales are lagging behind a bit.

Still trying to track down a wire house that can do the pre-crimped leads at a decent price, so you don't even have to deal with the wire harness. But so far no luck.

-Hans

#3 10 years ago

I don't mind the harness assembly, I just wish more driver/CPU boards used the same pinouts!

Keep up the good work, looking forward to your next idea.

#4 10 years ago

Just put my order in for 1

#5 10 years ago

WOW, Hans, great product!!!!

I built a similar one a few years ago for my own purposes. Make the board a little bigger an put an angled female connector to an edge of your tester, so you do not have the "problems" with the wire harness.

I took a connector like this and cut it to 7 pins.

http://www.reichelt.de/Buchsenleisten/BL-1X20W8-2-54/3//index.html?ACTION=3&GROUPID=3221&ARTICLE=51847&SHOW=1&START=0&OFFSET=16&&SID=12Ulm1q38AAAIAAHs5Q7wf5fc47e84796731dfca0bc2dfb638e5d&LANGUAGE=EN

- Ingo

PS.:
    I like all your products an will order your tester on mondays

#6 10 years ago

I like to assemble my own harnesses personally.

I have several harnesses for all my testers.. so I can use them on multiple generations of games.

And, when possible, I use scrap harnesses from games, so things are the right 'color' for troubleshooting purposes.

Saves me a few bucks, too, so win!

#7 10 years ago

Can you ship to uk? Look very handy.

Also do you do switch and lamp matrix tester for newer sterns?

#8 10 years ago

Buy from Haase with confidence.

#9 10 years ago

This one, yes, the UK is no problem. Some of my older stuff has RoHS issues, but I'm moving to full lead free as I introduce new stuff or re-run older products. Right now the lineup is hit or miss for shipping into the EU.

Haven't worked on a newer Stern at all, so I don't have the appropriate info on-hand to make switch/lamp matrix testers, but I will try to look into it.

-Hans

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-opto-board-tester and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.