Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinstyle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

07A9E5FB-B47B-4B33-AB2C-893C51507DD4 (resized).jpeg
    1CF049A1-DD7D-4BA6-A3B2-42EF632C8803 (resized).jpeg
    FLipper key chain (resized).jpg
    BE6E0834-32A2-4103-A90B-2BBED240BB9B (resized).jpeg
    32A9B891-D935-4445-B414-25C688663F09 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstyle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Flipper keychain

Added: 2019-07-22 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (January 29th, 2020) • Ended: August 14th, 2020
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 10 (Firm)

Price is firm

I am making a bunch of these for a little while for a few folks that have been asking for them. Currently being made using a new Williams flipper bat. Current available bat colors are white and yellow with either black or red flipper rubber which is what I have on hand at the moment. Specific flipper colors or rubber may be accommodated. Buyer pays shipping. Message me if you are interested.

Item photos

32A9B891-D935-4445-B414-25C688663F09 (resized).jpeg
    BE6E0834-32A2-4103-A90B-2BBED240BB9B (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinstyle's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinstyle's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Scranton, PA, US

#3 4 years ago

Nice...looks good John. I might do a couple of the older style ones. I have a guy that has a pretty large EM collection that I keep going for him, he might like those.

#5 4 years ago

I am also offer these in a used flipper. Unfortunately the cost is the same. It is just for the sake of repurposing something that would otherwise go in the landfill. It is actually more work for me because I have to take the time to clean them up, but I am willing to do so for people who like to extend the life of something. This is what I have on my keychain and a few of my friends who wanted the prototypes. Honestly they look good, just a little discolored due to age. I wont use a beat or broken flipper. I like the aged look of the yellow bats and most people probably couldn't tell the difference between old and new in the white colored ones. I will post a picture of the yellow aged ones tomorrow when I have more time.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Very cool idea

Yep, the old school ones like John has are pretty neat. Steve at Pinball Resource is selling something similar I believe. I wanted to do something with a newer bat though and with a better attachment method. I hate those little ball chain things. I think they are fine for game room keys but I wouldn't trust it on my car key ring (no offense John, your flipper key ring is awesome!). The chain would break at some point and I'd lose the damn thing and i'd be bummed....

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Very cool!
    I'm assuming since buyer pays shipping that you'll also ship to Canada?

I will PM you. Let me see if i can get it to you at a reasonable cost for you.

#13 4 years ago

Some more pics of new bats. I have an idea for a small keychain for gameroom keys or for those who just want something a little smaller on their keychain.

07A9E5FB-B47B-4B33-AB2C-893C51507DD4 (resized).jpeg07A9E5FB-B47B-4B33-AB2C-893C51507DD4 (resized).jpeg1CF049A1-DD7D-4BA6-A3B2-42EF632C8803 (resized).jpeg1CF049A1-DD7D-4BA6-A3B2-42EF632C8803 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #14 4 years ago

Still making these for those that are interested. Ask about other color combinations.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinstyle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-keychain?tu=pinstyle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.