Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

256g0641.pdf (PDF preview)
09564172-DE31-4387-AE3D-8E0D62B79F89 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luxz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hey,

Is it possible, to find replacement dmd to this machine anywhere? DMD extender, or Pin2dmd style replacements would be good as well, or anything similar, but I couldn't find anything that's compatible. DMD size is 256x64.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I had a similar issue. Is yours broken or do you not even have a display? If it is broken, contact Vishay. They may be able to repair it. Last time I contacted them for this they said they had some repair parts for the display still in stock and could possibly repair a few more. There is no alternate that I could find. I was lucky to find a pinsider who sold me a NOS but broken display which I was able to repair (Had a blown transistor) myself. If you can find a dead one, that might be an option too.

It's outgassing, really badly, can't really help that as far as I can tell. We can do repairs if we found a non working one, with fixable issues.

Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Can you post a picture of the back of the DMD with everything connected?

We have the machine in storage at the moment. I'll probably have the time to unpack it around next week. Can I ask what would the photo be used for?

2 months later
#31 4 years ago

lucky1 Sorry, just got back to this thread. Of course I would be willing to buy that logic analyzer, but I see that since then you already came to the conclusion that there are no suitable replacement led panels. It's a pity, thanks anyway for willing to do it.

Nethawk86 Amazing news, let us know how it goes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luxz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-football-dmd-replacement?tu=luxz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.