5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What sounds best”

• Flipper Fidelity 6 votes
      50%
    • Pinsound speakers 6 votes
      50%

(12 votes)

#1 5 years ago

Looking to upgrade my Williams Indiana Jones with new speakers but i was wondering if anyone has installed the pinsound speakers amd how they compare to flipper fidelity.
    What speaker system has the best sound ?

#2 5 years ago

I would like to know to.
    I also wonder....are we really limited to pinball speakers in general?
    There are some great JBL products in the sizes needed for our machines.
    A 2 channel Bose speaker is interesting idea to.

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I also wonder....are we really limited to pinball speakers in general?

It's pretty easy to build your own system with car speakers that's comparable to those off-the-shelf solutions. I have a Flipper Fidelity 10-inch package in my GB premium (came with it) but did my own on my ST Premium that's just as good. It just depends if you want to buy and go without much thinking. I prefer to build my own, and there's lots of little tricks to get a bit more or fine-tune your system. Read this and you'll be on your way to build your own:

http://www.dziedzic.us/wpc_speaker_replacement.html

#4 5 years ago

For me, adding an external sub made the biggest difference to improving the sound.

#5 5 years ago

Neither...add a 10" powered sub and your good to go...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-fidelity-vs-pinsound-speakers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.