(Topic ID: 133902)

Flipper Fidelity or Pinball Pro?

By ALJO

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

It seems opinions vary, some insist on one over the other. But for any speaker to sound great, the sound track is key. In fact, some machines don't offer a substantial sound difference after being upgraded simply due to lack of sound quality in the sound chip itself. That said, comparing a Williams System 11, to a current Stern, there is a difference, and some even from one game to another (of the same era).
    Pricing is comparable on complete kits, Pinball Pro has been custom making kits for years, and we are happy to build kits minus volume control (which saves money) and we have simple factory replacements options, also have kits that work with Pinsound upgrades (simply a kit minus crossover and wiring). But the full kits are comparable in price. We have just opted not to put every option on the website, but can easily customize.
    Give us a try you will be glad you did....Pinball Pro offers full tech support, and our speakers are built to our specs to offer the best performance in a pinball machine. If you are not satisfied for any reason we will return it for a refund. I know you will love the sound! Happy to answer any further questions you may have, and thank you for considering Pinballpro.com
    Greg Mockenhaupt
    http://www.pinballpro.com
    PPS dealer/Stern Dealer

I've always used FF, but I'll tell you what...this is one of the most honest and well-said responses I've read in a while. And it makes me want to try PP in the future.

#5 8 years ago

Yep. Both great guys, both great products. Buy one of each, put 'em in two machines, and see what YOU think.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-fidelity-or-pinball-pro?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.