Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DaveH
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackknight3000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Unfortunately, in all of my travels, I've yet to come across, or play any JJP pin. So, I'm curious about their flipper feel.
    Personally, I can't stand Stern's flippers/coils. Either they're incredibly overpowered, sending the ball literally flying through the playfield, or can't make it up halfway the playfield. My own personal preference has been Williams/Bally flippers.

I remember reading somewhere that JJP uses some Williams/Bally parts specifically flipper coils.

So, my question is to those of you who own, or have played JJP pins, how do they feel, and do they come close to replicate Williams/Bally flippers?

1 week later
    #12 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for your replies. Hopefully one day I'll be able to play a JJP pin for myself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackknight3000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-feel-on-jjp-pins?tu=blackknight3000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.