• Latest reply 6 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171210_135634 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Just realized that the Flipper Fair I have been working on is missing the 10 point bell assembly. I am assuming I need a 3" bell assembly GTB-B8671A, shown here http://www.pbresource.com/bells.html? Does anyone have a photo of the inside of their backbox? A picture would be nice to confirm. You can see from my picture the screw holes where I think the assemble is supposed to me mounted.

20171210_135634 (resized).jpg20171210_135634 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Yes it’s the same bell assembly as the other one. except it is silver instead of black. I mean I’m going from memory but I do believe that’s what’s going on

#3 6 years ago

Ok, thanks. I was pretty sure that was the case. I will get it ordered.

#5 6 years ago

Why in the world didn't I check ipdb? Thanks for the links, sorry for being so lazy!

#6 6 years ago

Full-size light bulbs!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

except it is silver instead of black.

If it's silver, that might explain why it's missing. Brought it in for cash!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 2,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-fair-10-point-bell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.