8 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballer73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

A few years ago I purchased a project Flipper Cowboy lower cabinet. Once I got it home I stored it away with the view to start work on it when I found a head.

Quite a while later I managed to locate a complete head, minus the backglass which a very kind and helpful EM collector offered to sell to me. He had the head stored away for a while, hoping to come across someone in need, rather than part it out. Lucky for me he did! Once I agreed to buy it, he worked diligently on to ensure it worked 100% before packing, crating and sending it to me.

Now that I have both here with me I started looking over the lower cabinet and playfield in real detail and much to my surprise its missing more than I initially thought. Major items such as both flipper mechanisms, the transformer and a few relays are obviously missing. Can you spot anything else?

Unfortunately someone decided to cut a large section of the wiring loom between the playfield and relay panel.

I am determined to restore this game. Please help me identify the missing parts. I intend to purchase a Gottlieb 1968 parts catalogue with the hope it will assist me in identifying some of the parts and more importantly the part numbers to place an order with PBR. Lots of photos to follow

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Underside of the playfield.

10 (resized).jpg10 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg
#3 5 years ago

Inside the lower cabinet.

14 (resized).jpg14 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg16 (resized).jpg16 (resized).jpg
#4 5 years ago

Two of the 3 dead bumpers have been removed. It also needs new bumper caps and a few jones plugs.

#5 5 years ago

Is anyone able to please supply similar photos of their complete game, that would be a great help.

#7 5 years ago

Great, thank you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinballer73.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-cowboy-help-me-identify-the-missing-parts?tu=Pinballer73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.