Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

16 (resized).jpg
15 (resized).jpg
14 (resized).jpg
12 (resized).jpg
11 (resized).jpg
10 (resized).jpg
9 (resized).jpg
8 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
6 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
4 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
2 (resized).jpg
1 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

A few years ago I purchased a project Flipper Cowboy lower cabinet. Once I got it home I stored it away with the view to start work on it when I found a head.

Quite a while later I managed to locate a complete head, minus the backglass which a very kind and helpful EM collector offered to sell to me. He had the head stored away for a while, hoping to come across someone in need, rather than part it out. Lucky for me he did! Once I agreed to buy it, he worked diligently on to ensure it worked 100% before packing, crating and sending it to me.

Now that I have both here with me I started looking over the lower cabinet and playfield in real detail and much to my surprise its missing more than I initially thought. Major items such as both flipper mechanisms, the transformer and a few relays are obviously missing. Can you spot anything else?

Unfortunately someone decided to cut a large section of the wiring loom between the playfield and relay panel.

I am determined to restore this game. Please help me identify the missing parts. I intend to purchase a Gottlieb 1968 parts catalogue with the hope it will assist me in identifying some of the parts and more importantly the part numbers to place an order with PBR. Lots of photos to follow

1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

Underside of the playfield.

10 (resized).jpg11 (resized).jpg12 (resized).jpg6 (resized).jpg7 (resized).jpg8 (resized).jpg9 (resized).jpg
#3 1 year ago

Inside the lower cabinet.

14 (resized).jpg15 (resized).jpg16 (resized).jpg
#4 1 year ago

Two of the 3 dead bumpers have been removed. It also needs new bumper caps and a few jones plugs.

#5 1 year ago

Is anyone able to please supply similar photos of their complete game, that would be a great help.

#6 1 year ago

Hello
I have that game and will try to help. Shoot me an email to whytattooyou@gmail.com

#7 1 year ago

Great, thank you.

#8 1 year ago

It's a lovely game, well worth restoring. It is the same layout as Cow Poke so that may be of use.

Good luck!

#9 1 year ago

Looks like your biggest problem will be sourcing a 240v capable transformer... You need to check out the EM Pinball group on Facebook, its hosted by a couple of Aussies and they could be a great support for you along with some parts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
COINTAKER.COM
$ 29.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 4.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 6.95
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 5.00
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 3.50
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside