12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_1489.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 12 years ago

You have to get them pretty tight to stay in place give it another try.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

However, I don't use those holes - I just align the flipper so there's a smooth, straight transition from the metal guide feeding the flipper...Games play better that way!

I definitely can understand what your saying and why you do it that way. I prefer to do it the same way myself. That said, for those new to getting them adjusted the holes with the rubbers on is probably the best thing to shoot for. From there they can tinker a bit for a smoother transition once they get comfortable with the general position they want them adjusted at. I have had to help some friends with little experience get the adjustment right because they had it too far one way or the other but if I tell them to try to get it close to the holes then they can get them adjusted pretty well even without having too much experience with it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the_dude_abides.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-bat-shaft?tu=the_dude_abides and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.