Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Leigh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

crack.jpg
    louie.jpg
    bat_country.jpeg

#1 10 years ago

Okay, who wants to start a bidding war with me? I'll go $100 right out of the chute.

ebay.com link: Fire Power McWilliams Pinball Board Game lights

#2 10 years ago

"From a Fire Power McWilliams pinball machine. You are bidding on 10 game board lights. Not easy to find, but essential to a great looking display. no reserve...good luck!!"

hahahahah wow.

#3 10 years ago

Just asked the seller the following question, "Can you tell me what number is on the bulb? Are those by chance the #44s with the 24k gold plating on them?"

#4 10 years ago

I wonder if they are new?

#5 10 years ago

Unbelievable

#6 10 years ago

McWilliams?? Never heard of them.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

McWilliams?? Never heard of them.

Super rare, only <random number> made.

#8 10 years ago

Maybe these were personally installed by Raul, but without the proper provenance....

#9 10 years ago

Good one Wolf

Installed by Raul and signed by Centerflank

#10 10 years ago

LOL!

bat_country.jpegbat_country.jpeg

#11 10 years ago

I don't even know what to say...

Wait, maybe if this guy thinks he's got a rare find maybe I could sell him a box of 44s I have for um, whatever McWilliams machine he has to make it 100% McOriginal!

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

I don't even know what to say...
    Wait, maybe if this guy thinks he's got a rare find maybe I could sell him a box of 44s I have for um, whatever McWilliams machine he has to make it 100% McOriginal!

I got a 5 gallon bucket of bulbs. Mix of burnt and dim. I'd let that go for $1 a gallon all day.

#13 10 years ago

These are rare. When was the last time you saw a McWilliams? I'd pay more for these than the bulbs out of the $18,000 King Kong.

#14 10 years ago

do you think it's gonna work on a mcbally?

#15 10 years ago

WOW...those look HUO! I wish I owned a McWilliams to use these in....

#16 10 years ago

I'd sell mine, but I'm not sure they're original. Oh wait, mine are from a Firepower by Williams. Damn, there goes my money making dreams!

#17 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next taste of the month.

#18 10 years ago

I will be changing my name to Fire Power McWilliams.

#19 10 years ago

I started on crappy bulbs just like you guys, but now... See, I've got McGottliebs. Soon, I'll be on McBallys. Then McWilliams. In a year or two, I'll sell them, and that's where the big bucks start rolling in.

louie.jpglouie.jpg

#20 10 years ago

I wonder if it would be possible to supersize that mcWilliams bulb lot and get a large fry too.

I got a mason jar full of used bulbs (I have no idea why I keep them since I have 8 extra boxes of new one)....but I guess I didn't realize I was sitting on a "rare" fortune.

Gotta run....must get them on ebay right away.

#21 10 years ago

Please just stay away from....

crack.jpgcrack.jpg

#22 10 years ago

Next auction will be the hard-to-find used rubbers

#23 10 years ago

McWilliams didnt know Mc Donalds and Williams teamed up to make games.

#24 10 years ago

McClassic.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from dementedwarlok:

McWilliams didnt know Mc Donalds and Williams teamed up to make games.

You know, you deserve a break today. A break from repairing your McWilliams games.

#26 10 years ago

McDouche.

#27 10 years ago

Yep, back in 1980 McDonald's for a limited time they were putting the McWilliams Fire Power in kids happy meals. Parents didn't know what to do and threw most of them away. I'm surprised these bulbs survived. Gotta be worth at least a buck, right? Plus $5 in shipping.

#28 10 years ago

I searched Whole Foods and Forever 21 for hours and could not find these. The listing is correct, these bulbs are pretty difficult to find in the wild guys.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

I searched Whole Foods and Forever 21 for hours and could not find these. The listing is correct, these bulbs are pretty difficult to find in the wild guys.

i checked in a can of pork and beans and could not find any either- they are kinda of rare i might have to place a bid.
    oh wait, i only bid on burned out huo bulbs

#30 10 years ago

McLaugh my ass off, half of them look McFried

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flip-your-used-44s-for-profit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.