Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Thanks everyone! We are excited about the opportunity and to provide the industry with even more support and exposure. We would appreciate you giving Flip N Out Pinball a chance when you are looking for your next pinball product. Now, go play some pinball!!!!!

10 months later
    #25 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yep he answered right away this time

My complete apologies it was an oversight and that’s on me buddy. We gotcha taken care of now

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'll say one thing about Zach. He might be a Dick (not really ) but his customer service and communication is a 10 out of 10 and he will not ignore you and he will fight for you if you have a problem.

Hahaha I’ll take it....ass!

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

But damn, he makes you wait in line at pinball shows to play his games when HE is blowing one up!!
    JP
    Fucker!!

HA every once in a while I do say the hell with it and play a game or two. So glad you guys came down man

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Zach is a Full service distributor. Heck he even hand measures your inseam to make sure the game is set to your height! Come to think of it, I didn’t buy a game that visit? Hey that was not right!

Quoted from fxdwg:

I only WISH he would measure MY inseam!! He would definitely give up the mini Kreasel thing. Lol. It would be a mini FXDWG! In his pocket. LOL.

And this is why I love my pinball friends. Sense of humor in point

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flip-n-out-pinball-new-owners-zach-meny?tu=ZMeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.