Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just got this email from Larry

Donna and I would like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude for your support of Flip N Out Pinball throughout the years. After much thought and consideration, I made the decision to sell our business and retire.

I am excited to announce effective immediately, Zach and Nicole Meny are the new owners of Flip N Out Pinball, LLC. Their plans are to continue operating the business as we have in the past, with the physical location being in Evansville, Indiana. We look forward to working closely with Zach and Nicole in their new venture to ensure the transition will be relatively seamless for you as a customer.

For those of you that currently have open orders and deposits with Flip N Out Pinball, your deposit has been transferred to the new owner. The exception will be Monster Bash LE orders. Donna and I will fulfill those orders as we receive games from Chicago Gaming Company.

Contact information for Zach and Nicole is:

Flip N Out Pinball, LLC

2550 Aiden Drive

Evansville, IN 47725

[email protected]

www.flipnoutpinball.com

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns at my new phone number 270.906.3904

Larry Kitchen

[email protected]

#2 5 years ago

best of luck to Zach and family!

#3 5 years ago

Thanks everyone! We are excited about the opportunity and to provide the industry with even more support and exposure. We would appreciate you giving Flip N Out Pinball a chance when you are looking for your next pinball product. Now, go play some pinball!!!!!

#4 5 years ago

Best wishes Larry. I hope to still see you at shows.

LTG : )

#5 5 years ago

Wow Zach you weren’t kidding, when you get into a hobby you go all in. Congratulations!!!!

#6 5 years ago

Congrats Zach!

#7 5 years ago

Congratulations Zach & Nicole!Hope it's a smooth and profitable transition!

#8 5 years ago

Congratulations. The nicest couple in pinball couldn’t find a nicer couple to carry the torch to the future. You

#9 5 years ago

Heck yeah! Larry set the bar really high, but I know Zach, and not only will he meet it, but he'll somehow raise it. Congrats bud!

In my best Dr. Phil impersonation:
    ”Screw YOU Flip N Out Pinball!"

#10 5 years ago

Wait a minute! You passed up playing pinball at my house to go and buy a pinball company??? WTF Zach!!!

Um.....is it too early to send a down payment for Elvira 3?

#11 5 years ago

Congrats Zach.

#13 5 years ago

Wowza!! Congrats to Larry and Donna on your retirement, and Zach & Nicole on your new venture!!!

Zach, is this going to affect the various SDTM ventures??

#14 5 years ago

Congrats to all! You guys in Indiana can now pick up your Escaleras!

10 months later
    #15 4 years ago

I've emailed you concerning escalera stuff but no reply. that was about 1 month ago.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

I've emailed you concerning escalera stuff but no reply. that was about 1 month ago.

I’m betting that was an oversite. That guy will answer calls, texts and emails at midnight pre and post sale to earn your business.

#17 4 years ago

Agreed

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Please try again. Call or email. https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/contact-us

Zach is usually on the ball and may not have gotten your email. Crap happens.

#19 4 years ago

Man thats weird, my experience is response to email within minutes to maybe few hours tops.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Please try again. Call or email. https://www.flipnoutpinball.com/contact-us
    Zach is usually on the ball and may not have gotten your email. Crap happens.

Thanks. will try again!

It's not listed on their site anymore but I'm looking for that flipnout exclusive pinball plate for my escalera… I need it!

#21 4 years ago

Maybe attach a picture of a little leg action, that usually gets him going. The hairier the better.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from SkillShot:

Maybe attach a picture of a little leg action, that usually gets him going. The hairier the better.

Or address your email from Bones mom. He’ll be all over it. Lol

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Man thats weird, my experience is response to email within minutes to maybe few hours tops.

Yep he answered right away this time

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

Perfect! Zach is da-man! Hope you get the plate, I’ve got one and it works fantastic!

#25 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

My complete apologies it was an oversight and that’s on me buddy. We gotcha taken care of now

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrMikeman:

I'll say one thing about Zach. He might be a Dick (not really ) but his customer service and communication is a 10 out of 10 and he will not ignore you and he will fight for you if you have a problem.

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'll say one thing about Zach. He might be a Dick (not really ) but his customer service and communication is a 10 out of 10 and he will not ignore you and he will fight for you if you have a problem.

Hahaha I’ll take it....ass!

#28 4 years ago

But damn, he makes you wait in line at pinball shows to play his games when HE is blowing one up!!

JP

Fucker!!

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from fxdwg:

But damn, he makes you wait in line at pinball shows to play his games when HE is blowing one up!!
    JP
    Fucker!!

HA every once in a while I do say the hell with it and play a game or two. So glad you guys came down man

#30 4 years ago

Zach is a Full service distributor. Heck he even hand measures your inseam to make sure the game is set to your height! Come to think of it, I didn’t buy a game that visit? Hey that was not right!

#31 4 years ago

I only WISH he would measure MY inseam!! He would definitely give up the mini Kriesel thing. Lol. It would be a mini FXDWG! In his pocket. LOL.

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Zach is a Full service distributor. Heck he even hand measures your inseam to make sure the game is set to your height! Come to think of it, I didn’t buy a game that visit? Hey that was not right!

Quoted from fxdwg:

I only WISH he would measure MY inseam!! He would definitely give up the mini Kreasel thing. Lol. It would be a mini FXDWG! In his pocket. LOL.

And this is why I love my pinball friends. Sense of humor in point

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

Heck he even hand measures your inseam to make sure the game is set to your height! Come to think of it, I didn’t buy a game that visit? Hey that was not right!

Maybe he thought you were the model for your Houdini monkey ? Just checking.

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Maybe he thought you were the model for your Houdini monkey ? Just checking.

No, he said that’s how that fit games for players in Prison! I assumed he knew what he was doing.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

No, he said that’s how that fit games for players in Prison! I assumed he knew what he was doing.

Well. He is an expert. Of what, I don't want to know.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flip-n-out-pinball-new-owners-zach-meny?hl=lowbeau67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.