1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by swinks
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Capture (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

#1 1 year ago

My friend has started selling these:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/540481749/flip-it-off-pinball-flipper-bottle

pasted_image (resized).png

#2 1 year ago

What's the secondary color option for?

#3 1 year ago

Its the actual color of the plastic flipper itself. He’s going to update the description. Thanks

1 month later
    #4 1 year ago

I wanted to make these a bit easier/cheaper for people to get if they want one. You will have to add a small steel washer and a rubber but it saves a few bucks, I'm not going to retire off this and I am hostage to Shapeways but anyway, here it is........

https://www.shapeways.com/product/JCEA9RBJB/flip-it-off-pinball-bottle-opener?optionId=64337258&key=00eb143be01254be5d06eea88dac812c&li=shop-inventory

1 week later
    #5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Willster:

I wanted to make these a bit easier/cheaper for people to get if they want one. You will have to add a small steel washer and a rubber but it saves a few bucks, I'm not going to retire off this and I am hostage to Shapeways but anyway, here it is........
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/JCEA9RBJB/flip-it-off-pinball-bottle-opener?optionId=64337258&key=00eb143be01254be5d06eea88dac812c&li=shop-inventory

nice work

but if I do a search on the word "pinball" it does not come up, so other people probably won't find it, is it opened up fully for people to order (open to public)...
    https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?q=pinball&sort=newest&s=0#more-products

an idea - maybe allow customise to the design and locate it on the top face so people can put a name on it ???

1 month later
    #6 1 year ago

I have considered the option to put your pinball initials into the top face but aren't sure how to do it. Let me look into it and I'll let you know!

Thanks for the feedback!

#7 1 year ago

OK, The model should be public and searchable now, I have also added a custom text box that you can add your initials or name to the top of the flipper!!

Hope you like it, anymore suggestions please just ask!

#8 1 year ago

just checked it out and it comes up in the search which is good and will help you, but check the custom text as when you switch to that it should show where the text is going and it shows nothing. Just check that you have the text box located onto the item.

#9 1 year ago

Thanks Swinks, I did notice yesterday that the preview window only loaded around 20% of the time, I just checked it this morning and all appears to be working OK with regards to the customization.

Capture (resized).JPG

#10 1 year ago

awesome, glad it worked, cheers

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 119.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 59.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Bright Lights Pinball
    $ 219.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    £ 49.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 149.00
    $ 224.99
    $ 21.00
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside