Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by woody76
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3F455996-2873-4C46-9A54-6CED76D4C30C (resized).jpeg
IMG-5812 (resized).jpg
IMG-5803 (resized).jpg

#1 3 months ago

I don't really write a lot of posts, but I think the EM's need some more attention here. I'm in the middle of 2 restorations on my Flip Flops, which I am then going to flip. Wanted to let all FF owners know that there is a cabinet stencil now available if you want to re-do your machine. I worked with Pinball Pimp out of Florida and he did great work on the stencils. I paid for the artwork, so you can benefit now by contacting him for the stencils.

If anyone is interested I can post more pics and issues with the cabinet restorations. Here's an early look. And yes, if you zoom in closely I did add the original splatter back in.

IMG-5803 (resized).jpgIMG-5812 (resized).jpg
#2 3 months ago

BTW, the color is an off-white, creamy color. The orange/red is Rustoleum Harvest Orange matte and flat black.

#3 3 months ago

Thanks for the posting the pics. My game was fine until I didn't play if for 6 months. I need to spend so time on it and get it working again. I did replace some of the inserts. It is a fun game.

1 month later
#4 58 days ago

Just wanted everyone to know I have a Flip Flop in nice shape.
Does need some work.

#5 57 days ago

He barely plays, and needs cleaned. Someone got happy with some sticky lube. Just set it up in the entry and it’s waiting it’s turn in the shop.

3F455996-2873-4C46-9A54-6CED76D4C30C (resized).jpeg
#6 56 days ago
Quoted from DocFinlay:

I don't really write a lot of posts, but I think the EM's need some more attention here. I'm in the middle of 2 restorations on my Flip Flops, which I am then going to flip. Wanted to let all FF owners know that there is a cabinet stencil now available if you want to re-do your machine. I worked with Pinball Pimp out of Florida and he did great work on the stencils. I paid for the artwork, so you can benefit now by contacting him for the stencils.
If anyone is interested I can post more pics and issues with the cabinet restorations. Here's an early look. And yes, if you zoom in closely I did add the original splatter back in.[quoted image][quoted image]

All that work & you did not go the extra little bit & pull the side rails when you painted the cab?

1 month later
#7 17 days ago
Quoted from dasvis:

All that work & you did not go the extra little bit & pull the side rails when you painted the cab?

No, I didn't. I think it's easier to clean that off than to pull the rails. I'll let you know. Thanks.

#8 17 days ago

love flip flop. one of my favorite EMs

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 22.50
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 599.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Stranger Things Topper Out of stock
Great American Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 695.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside