View topic image gallery

2787D5E3-F133-439C-A642-1271316147BD (resized).jpeg
F930FD81-9D64-4A47-9D8B-744D302214FE (resized).jpeg
81DE609A-7E30-46E7-AEC5-73F639451E63 (resized).jpeg
3F455996-2873-4C46-9A54-6CED76D4C30C (resized).jpeg
IMG-5812 (resized).jpg
IMG-5803 (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I don't really write a lot of posts, but I think the EM's need some more attention here. I'm in the middle of 2 restorations on my Flip Flops, which I am then going to flip. Wanted to let all FF owners know that there is a cabinet stencil now available if you want to re-do your machine. I worked with Pinball Pimp out of Florida and he did great work on the stencils. I paid for the artwork, so you can benefit now by contacting him for the stencils.

If anyone is interested I can post more pics and issues with the cabinet restorations. Here's an early look. And yes, if you zoom in closely I did add the original splatter back in.

IMG-5803 (resized).jpgIMG-5812 (resized).jpg
#2 1 year ago

BTW, the color is an off-white, creamy color. The orange/red is Rustoleum Harvest Orange matte and flat black.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks for the posting the pics. My game was fine until I didn't play if for 6 months. I need to spend so time on it and get it working again. I did replace some of the inserts. It is a fun game.

1 month later
#4 1 year ago

Just wanted everyone to know I have a Flip Flop in nice shape.
Does need some work.

#5 1 year ago

He barely plays, and needs cleaned. Someone got happy with some sticky lube. Just set it up in the entry and it’s waiting it’s turn in the shop.

3F455996-2873-4C46-9A54-6CED76D4C30C (resized).jpeg
#6 1 year ago
Quoted from DocFinlay:

I don't really write a lot of posts, but I think the EM's need some more attention here. I'm in the middle of 2 restorations on my Flip Flops, which I am then going to flip. Wanted to let all FF owners know that there is a cabinet stencil now available if you want to re-do your machine. I worked with Pinball Pimp out of Florida and he did great work on the stencils. I paid for the artwork, so you can benefit now by contacting him for the stencils.
If anyone is interested I can post more pics and issues with the cabinet restorations. Here's an early look. And yes, if you zoom in closely I did add the original splatter back in.[quoted image][quoted image]

All that work & you did not go the extra little bit & pull the side rails when you painted the cab?

1 month later
#7 12 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

All that work & you did not go the extra little bit & pull the side rails when you painted the cab?

No, I didn't. I think it's easier to clean that off than to pull the rails. I'll let you know. Thanks.

#8 12 months ago

love flip flop. one of my favorite EMs

10 months later
#9 52 days ago

Joined the club today. My first EM. This one is going to need lots of attention and love.

2787D5E3-F133-439C-A642-1271316147BD (resized).jpeg81DE609A-7E30-46E7-AEC5-73F639451E63 (resized).jpegF930FD81-9D64-4A47-9D8B-744D302214FE (resized).jpeg
#10 51 days ago

It's a great game, unfortunately I needed room about ten months ago and sold it. I got everything working and replaced a lot on playfield. Pop bumpers were quick. Have fun.

#11 51 days ago

Wonder what the hole was for in the side of cabinet? Great project for sure!

#12 51 days ago
Quoted from Ballypalooza:

Wonder what the hole was for in the side of cabinet? Great project for sure!

Im wondering the same thing. I saw a guy on youtube that had a similar hold drilled in another EM. He explained what he thinks the purpose was but i cant remember what he said. Will have to go back and check.

#13 51 days ago

Wizard!, Flip Flop and SlapStick are the only games that had Flip Flags. They took up too much space on the playfield.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside