• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-33 (resized).jpg
22AECD08-DCD8-4EBF-BC26-2FD8A81419B7 (resized).jpeg
#1 5 years ago

Does every flip flop had a Bally chime assembly installed? I am pretty sure mine does not have one. And if so where schould it have been installed so i can restore it?

22AECD08-DCD8-4EBF-BC26-2FD8A81419B7 (resized).jpeg22AECD08-DCD8-4EBF-BC26-2FD8A81419B7 (resized).jpeg

#2 5 years ago

Typically, Bally chime units are installed on the left side of the main cabinet, a little bit towards the rear.
Try to find pictures on ipdb.
The Pinball Resource sells a very nice kit ($10) to rejuvenate your chime unit.

Yves

#3 5 years ago

Front right on Flip Flop.

image-33 (resized).jpgimage-33 (resized).jpg
#4 5 years ago
Quoted from Arcane:

Typically, Bally chime units are installed on the left side of the main cabinet, a little bit towards the rear.
Try to find pictures on ipdb.
The Pinball Resource sells a very nice kit ($10) to rejuvenate your chime unit.
Yves

$10, that sound to good to be true for a whole unit. But thanks for the advice, what a great company.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from papaboni:

kit ($10) to rejuvenate your chime unit

Steve (PBR) is great, with reasonable prices but the ten spot wont be for the unit, just the parts that wear.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flip-flop-4-tone-xilophone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.