• A delicious tasty waffle 43 votes
    42%
  • I cannot decide and how dare you ask. 4 votes
    4%
  • Can I eat the waffle while playing Flintstones? 33 votes
    32%

(102 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Wafflebotrules.jpg
IMG_8990.JPG
fruity-pebbles.jpg
Texas-28.jpg
waffle.jpg
Waffle2.jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Keep your waffles you mongrels.
Gimme Flintstones and a stack of silver dollar pancakes.

#52 6 years ago

I haven't logged that many games on Flintstones but found it fun- just not too often or it may get boring. So maybe in a big collection (or someone elses).

Possibly use the 'mix-master' to put the waffle batter together?

#53 6 years ago

I have had my tasty waffle for the day, so...

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And no mention of Fruity Pebbles?!? Mmmmmm...
Brad

fruity-pebbles.jpg 101 KB

OMG!! Fruity Pebbles is like "crack cocaine"! I was hooked the very first time that I tried it! To this day, I cannot eat just one bowl. I will eat the entire box till it's gone!! That's why I refuse to buy it for my own kids. It's not because I don't want them to have it!

#55 6 years ago

Waffle > Flintstones

Unless it has the G-rated cartoon backglass

NOM

#56 6 years ago

I guess we can call this and say waffles win. I found it funny how so many Flintstones vs _________ threads popped up in a weeks time. The possibilities are endless with this type of _________ vs __________ threads. Just get out there and play some pins.

I will be in St Louis June 13-15 so will be getting my game on in a big city. (Wife permitting of course)

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I guess we can call this and say waffles win. I found it funny how so many Flintstones vs ________ threads popped up in a weeks time. The possibilities are endless with this type of ________ vs _________ threads. Just get out there and play some pins.
I will be in St Louis June 13-15 so will be getting my game on in a big city. (Wife permitting of course)

This was a funny thread! You should use the new button at the top of the thread that is available to you that says this topic is resolved. It will put a check mark next to it in the list of threads.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside