31%
  • shadow 48 votes
    69%

(70 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210728_180728_resized (resized).jpg

#1 9 years ago

which would you rather in nice size lineup?

#2 9 years ago

Like flint stones love shadow.
I would buy shadow first as my collection suggests.

#3 9 years ago

the result will be shadow. 99% of the time, you can look to see which game is rated higher and that's the way your poll will play out.

#4 9 years ago

Yes...Shadow is the better title, and more sought after by others.
This is a layup--

#5 9 years ago

Flintstones! Had both but still own Flintstones. IMO pins are suppose to be fun , Shadow was just to strategic.

#6 9 years ago

Never played a FS but it looks really fun.

I own TS and it is one badass pin.

#7 9 years ago

I've owned both and sold both. If I had to choose I would say Shadow which is why I brought one back last year. I do miss my Flintstones because it was a lot of fun to play but space does not permit.

#8 9 years ago

Having played both (though I wish I could have heard them better) in Allentown, I say Shadow.

#9 9 years ago

Flintstones. I miss that game. Kids love it and family friendly. Cool ramps that return the ball behind the flippers.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#10 9 years ago

Shadow drove me nuts, Flintstones was just fun, had a much better sound package and kids love it. You can get a huge stack going on Flintstones if you set it up right. Shadow is more of a player's pin for sure. Plug your ears when you defeat Khan...

#11 9 years ago

Shadow is a players pin, Flintstones is a easier family friendly title. Both fun pins IMO.

#12 9 years ago

I'm in: Flintstones. Loads to do and silly fun.~SpOoKy

#13 9 years ago

you should *ask* people who haven't played both to abstain from voting. Just a thought.

#14 9 years ago

I am a bit biased. Shadow FTW. I do like Flintstones but not like I do TS.
But, I don't consider anyone else when I buy a pin, ie. wife, kids, friends. The pins are for me as I am the one playing them 95% of the time. If they don't like it, that is ok, I have 6 others they can play.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

I am a bit biased. Shadow FTW. I do like Flintstones but not like I do TS.
But, I don't consider anyone else when I buy a pin, ie. wife, kids, friends. The pins are for me as I am the one playing them 95% of the time. If they don't like it, that is ok, I have 6 others they can play.

Just bought a shadow. Picking it up on saturday. I try to consider others when I buy pins though. This one is just for me unfortunately. Need to get my wife playing more pin! Played flintstones a few time at papa. Don't know the rules though so that may sway my opinion...

1 week later
#16 9 years ago

I've owned both and currently own a shadow. I just got it, in fact. For me, they're apples and oranges. Flintstones is super fun kinda quirky pin while the shadow is way fast and almost intense with the music and nonstop play. I wish I would have given flintstones a better shot at it but my opinion, if I only had room for 1.......... Sorry flintstones even w the alternate translite, The Shadow wins!

#17 9 years ago

Shadow. I really like flinstones but I just can't get into the sound for some reason.

#18 9 years ago

Dear lord, Shadow, no question. Flintstones is good, but creates a *very* different mood than the dark, brooding Shadow.

Rob
creditdotpinball.com

7 years later
#19 2 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Flintstones or Shadow - which would you rather own? Which would you rather in nice size lineup?

20210728_180728_resized (resized).jpg20210728_180728_resized (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flintstones-or-shadow-which-would-you-rather-own and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.