Flintstones in Bethesda MD for $1200...not mine

By burningman

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

hey guys...thought I would post this if anyone is interested...
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#2 10 years ago

I put in an email about it. Hopefully I'll get it

#3 10 years ago

Wow great price! I would like to own this title someday.

#4 10 years ago

I contacted him when the ad posted - and agreed to buy it. Should be picked up this week.
-I'll report back.

#5 10 years ago

Now with national attention, the seller just got 50 emails offering them above asking price. Good luck, I'd get it quick.

Quoted from mdclips:

I contacted him when the ad posted - and agreed to buy it. Should be picked up this week.
-I'll report back.

#6 10 years ago

Nice price, a ton of interest I'm sure...

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from keysersoze981:

I put in an email about it. Hopefully I'll get it

Don't you have enough pins Nick? Lol. Good luck if others didn't already beat you to the punch.

#8 10 years ago

I got an email from him to and agreed to buy it along with some other games he is selling. This should get fun.

#9 10 years ago

Sigh

#10 10 years ago

Got an email from the guy who said as of 8 am today, it's available along with other basement games. Very fishy.

#11 10 years ago

lol @ all these replies who were told they are buying it... This will get good

#12 10 years ago

This is starting to sound like the $1300 BSD that was in my local CL. It was "sold" unless I could get there faster, with more money. After questioning the stock pictures from IMBD, it magically moved to an undisclosed location at some storage facility. If you have to worry about taking mace, a gun, or back-up, I'm not sure how good of a deal it seems. Everyone be careful.

#13 10 years ago

Let's get ready to R U M B L E..........

#14 10 years ago

man, thought I was doing some community service when I posted this...

I contacted the dude as well just to see if he had any other pins...he didn't but had some other games, bowler, foosball, etc...so he seems legit...and Bethesda is not a seedy town...

I thought it was a great price, but I am trying to focus on finding my top 7...

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

man, thought I was doing some community service when I posted this...
I contacted the dude as well just to see if he had any other pins...he didn't but had some other games, bowler, foosball, etc...so he seems legit...and Bethesda is not a seedy town...
I thought it was a great price, but I am trying to focus on finding my top 7...

Service as in let us non-local guys watch the locals go toe to toe for it then yes. As for guys who scour the CL ads and have contacted him...I don't think they are your friend right now, just sayin

#16 10 years ago

all righty then....that will be the last time that happens

#17 10 years ago

Yeah, IMHO, in general keep the CL links off pinside and let the locals have a shot. Most locals use CL phone alert apps and are on top of it, so posting links usually only brings unwanted national competition into it. That's my feeling anyway as we've argued this before, and others don't see the harm.

#18 10 years ago

I understand, and there was no malicious intent and I certainly didn't want to stir the pot....

I just wanted to see a pinsider get it...

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

hey guys...thought I would post this if anyone is interested...
washingtondc.craigslist.org link

It's very clear that there was NO maclicious intent with your post but rather attempting to post what might be a good deal for your fellow hobbyist.

Now as far as everyone calling and contacting him, it's now up to the seller to be a person of their word and offer the the pin to folks in the order of inquires that came in. If he couldn't at least do that then maybe I wouldn't want to buy from them anyway.

If I were looking for a particular pin and if fellow pinsiders see one local to them and they have no interest and post an add, I'd really appreciate that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.95
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flintstones-in-bethesda-md-for-1200not-mine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.