You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Flintstones11.jpg
FLINTSTONES4.jpg
Flintstones_Translite.jpg
#1 12 years ago

There is a Flintstones for sale in my area and I contimplated buying it, but wow are there a lot of negative reviews for it. Would like some opinions from the pinside group. Could get it for around 1250. What are peoples thoughts?

#2 12 years ago

Good price fun pin. It has good flow,it is on my list of pins to own.

#3 12 years ago

I've enjoyed it the few times I've played it. Overall the only knock I have against it is that I wished it was based on the cartoon instead of the movie, but that's not too big of a problem. I like the ramps that come down behind the flippers, and the bowling shot is fun. I want to add one to the collection someday. $1,250 seems like a pretty good deal to me if in decent condition.

I haven't played it enough to really grasp the ruleset. Maybe there's some problems there to warrant some negative reviews? If not, I imagine most people just may not like the movie related art.

#4 12 years ago

I just purchased one a month ago.......fun game.Gets a lot of play at my parties.I really like the Joes Diner mode
I also wish it was based on the cartoon and not the movie

#5 12 years ago

Never thought much of it until I was lucky enough to own one for a few weeks and not love the game-very easy to live with and good fun.

#6 12 years ago

It really is a good, well designed and fun pinball from a gameplay perspective but man... it's HARD to look at. Just so much visual noise on that one.

#7 12 years ago

For that price it would be hard to beat in my opinion.

#8 12 years ago

I also love that game...and rarely see one for sale.

#10 12 years ago

Go for it ,Good game

#11 12 years ago

I think it's a pretty fun pin. If you don't like the art, you can always customize it:

Flintstones_Translite.jpgFlintstones_Translite.jpg

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

think it's a pretty fun pin. If you don't like the art, you can always customize it:

oh my god. ijust died laughing at that backglass artwork gweem.. it took me a second to catch what's going on there. props to you

#13 12 years ago

Flintstones is great fun,id happily own one and thats a very nice price....you wouldnt be dissapointed

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

gweempose said:

think it's a pretty fun pin. If you don't like the art, you can always customize it:

oh my god. ijust died laughing at that backglass artwork gweem.. it took me a second to catch what's going on there. props to you

I didnt catch at first either..Hehehe!! good one gweem

#15 12 years ago

I had always been turned off by this game for the same reason as most - The movie artwork. I love the remastered artwork, but wouldn't find it appropriate for my kids. I started playing this on my Hyperpin, and have to say - I love this game. I have never played the real one, only the digital reproduction, but it is ton of fun. I would say that this is definately one of my top bang for the buck games.

#16 12 years ago

I liked the Pin,, I grew up with the Flintstones , and liked the movie . . for $ 1250.00 ,, give it a Try.. and Led it,, It has alot of Colorful insert's.. I didn't get to .. I would own FS again 4-Sure !!!
Yabba Dabba Doo .

I like the ramps that come down behind the flippers, and the bowling shot is fun.

FLINTSTONES4.jpgFLINTSTONES4.jpg Flintstones11.jpgFlintstones11.jpg

#17 12 years ago

Fun game with some cool design touches. Pick it up!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.95
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flintstones-good-or-bad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.