(Topic ID: 97033)

Flintstones FS $2900 (Price Drop) (Again)

By 0geist0

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by zerbam
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Adult translite, Flintstones 001.JPG
Batman 004.JPG
Batman 001.JPG
Batman 003.JPG
Batman 002.JPG
Big Hit Sale 009.JPG
Big Hit Sale 008.JPG
Batman and Big Hit 002.JPG
Batman and Big Hit 001.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 010.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 001.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 006.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 003.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Very nice machine, all three translites, cartoon playfield decal installed, spotlights added to brighten up the playfield, all LED's, house mod done, (reversible). Now $2800 Here are a few pics pm me your email for more.
I also have a DE Batman fs incuded is a NOS main ramp, Joker ramp an extra working small dmd display and a decal set. Now $1800 and a very nice Gottlieb Big Hit Wedgehead with new legs bolts and levelers Now $800 Package deal $5000 for all three

Flintstones Sales Pics 001.JPGFlintstones Sales Pics 001.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 003.JPGFlintstones Sales Pics 003.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 006.JPGFlintstones Sales Pics 006.JPG
Flintstones Sales Pics 010.JPGFlintstones Sales Pics 010.JPG

#2 9 years ago

nice, glws.
what kinda lights you got in the back left corner? . and where'd you get the house toys back right?
thanks

#3 9 years ago

Damn. Been lookin for a flinty. Live too far away

#4 9 years ago

The lights at the top left are a purple led light strip from Art at cometpinball.com and I got the houses off ebay, they are from Mcdonalds happy meals that I painted up

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

The lights at the top left are a purple led light strip from Art at cometpinball.com and I got the houses off ebay, they are from Mcdonalds happy meals that I painted up

thanks. yeah arts led strips are nice. what about the 5 x 555 wedges back there.?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

thanks. yeah arts led strips are nice. what about the 5 x 555 wedges back there.?

They're still there

#7 9 years ago

Batman and Big Hit 001.JPGBatman and Big Hit 001.JPG Batman and Big Hit 002.JPGBatman and Big Hit 002.JPG Big Hit Sale 008.JPGBig Hit Sale 008.JPG Big Hit Sale 009.JPGBig Hit Sale 009.JPG Batman 001.JPGBatman 001.JPG Batman 002.JPGBatman 002.JPG Batman 003.JPGBatman 003.JPG Batman 004.JPGBatman 004.JPG
#8 9 years ago

Where can one get that cartoon translite you have on your machine? I know where to get the other 'R rated' cartoon one, same seller?

#9 9 years ago

I don't know where to get them anymore.

#10 9 years ago

Wow, that Flintstones looks really nice and clean. Good luck with the sale!

#11 9 years ago

Adult translite, Flintstones 001.JPGAdult translite, Flintstones 001.JPG
#12 9 years ago

One of the nicest Flinstones to be found, and a great Guy too!

Good Luck! I hope this means you have something else in mind to fill the spot!

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

One of the nicest Flinstones to be found, and a great Guy too!
Good Luck! I hope this means you have something else in mind to fill the spot!

Hadn't planned on buying anything to tell you the truth

#14 9 years ago

Glad to hear you are not "retiring", my friend....

We will find a game for you!

#15 9 years ago

Bumping it to the top ,for a great guy and honest seller!

#16 9 years ago

Yeah, beautiful looking machine. Nice and clean. Fun pin too. GLWTS

#17 9 years ago

i dont know, personally i think the flintstones is priced a lil high. for $2900 there are so many better titles that are so much better. $2900 buys you an awesome Shadow, or Dracula..... but $2900 for a Flintstones.. come on guys

#18 9 years ago

Some of us who grew up on the cartoons love this pin, and all the fun mods like the "missing building" mod, cartoon trans and Dino led mod, all which the seller has. I wouldn't trade mine for a BSD or Shadow and the ops pin is in pristine shape. Also... Having purchased two pins from the op, great seller so buy with confidance! Sooooo.... Bump up Bedrock ^^^^^^^^ ~SpOoKy

#19 9 years ago

As far as i have seen in the last year, Flintstones is easily a $3,000 machine. Oh and Shadow suck's & Dracula's boring. That is what's great about this forum we can all have are opinion's.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Some of us who grew up on the cartoons love this pin, and all the fun mods like the "missing building" mod, cartoon trans and Dino led mod, all which the seller has. I wouldn't trade mine for a BSD or Shadow and the ops pin is in pristine shape. Also... Having purchased two pins from the op, great seller so buy with confidance! Sooooo.... Bump up Bedrock ^^^^^^^^ ~Spooky

Thanks Brett, but as we all know there will be "Price Police" on every forum. You just have to ignore them. Because not everyones taste in pinball is the same

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

As far as i have seen in the last year, Flintstones is easily a $3,000 machine. Oh and Shadow suck's & Dracula's boring. That is what's great about this forum we can all have are opinion's.

I use to have a BSD and I loved that pin, but as a family friendly pin not so much. Flintstones has more going on playwise than some of the top 100 pins

#22 9 years ago

Yup' but I've also never...ever...seen one for sale with all three trans included. And the nice Pf overlay as well. Someone's going to get a pristine Flintstones!~SpOoKy

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

i dont know, personally i think the Flintstones is priced a lil high. for $2900 there are so many better titles that are so much better. $2900 buys you an awesome Shadow, or Dracula..... but $2900 for a Flintstones.. come on guys

id have a Flintstones over a Dracula any day. which imo is an overrated boring piece of sheite.

Flintstones definately worth 3k. especially in this shape.

#24 9 years ago

Lunchtime bump~SpOoKy

#26 9 years ago

great price on one of the most underrated games out there. Very fun.

#27 9 years ago

Nice family game, I think that's a fair price.

#28 9 years ago

And in beautiful condition, much nicer then mine, with every mod including "SpOoKyS missing buildings mod". Great seller, deal with confidence! ~SpOoKy

#29 9 years ago

Hello, nice machine!!

I am looking for the picture of cartoon characters on play field. Does anybody know where can I locate it? Sorry for the off topic ...

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from skygualker:

Hello, nice machine!!
I am looking for the picture of cartoon characters on play field. Does anybody know where can I locate it? Sorry for the off topic ...

I'm sorry but I don't know where to get them anymore.

#31 9 years ago

Hump-day-bump!~SpOoKy

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

Hump-day-bump!~Spooky

Thanks Brett, you are a good man

#33 9 years ago

All three translites included! That's a good deal. Someone give this a good new home and join the owners club~SpOoKy

#34 9 years ago

I would consider selling the translates separately and lowering your ask on this a bit to drive the sale. I have no idea what the machine is worth, so I'm not saying it's overpriced. Just that usually the extras add little in a package and are best leveraged separately. More work, though!

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

I would consider selling the translates separately and lowering your ask on this a bit to drive the sale. I have no idea what the machine is worth, so I'm not saying it's overpriced. Just that usually the extras add little in a package and are best leveraged separately. More work, though!

Why? I don't know bro, I think it's more valuable as a set with the machine. Heck, what's he charging for them in the sale, $50 bucks apiece?

For $100 extra dollars, I'm sure the eventual buyer would appreciate having all three. I know I would. But that's just me.

Anyway...Bump!

#36 9 years ago

Yep...like pinfidel said above. You can't buy the alt trans or pf overlay from the normal sources either. And most Flintstones owners want them to get rid of crummy "Rosie". I have zero horses in this race, but his is a very nice example, comes with all the mods and is a trusted seller.~SpOoKy

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Why? I don't know bro, I think it's more valuable as a set with the machine. Heck, what's he charging for them in the sale, $50 bucks apiece?
For $100 extra dollars, I'm sure the eventual buyer would appreciate having all three. I know I would. But that's just me.
Anyway...Bump!

Perhaps set the price of the machine lower, with the option to purchase the extras separately?

#38 9 years ago

Bring the game to MA and I will buy it bump!

#39 9 years ago

Or bring it to Louisiana and ill buy it.

Bump

#40 9 years ago

I'll just drag it out back and put it on the burn pile

#41 9 years ago

Package deal all three for $4900

#43 9 years ago

Thursday night wrestling "B...U...M...P" ~SpOoKy

#44 9 years ago

$4700 for all three. Somebody buy these so I can get out of this hobby

#45 9 years ago

I will nab a flints someday!

GLWTS

4 months later
#46 9 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

$4700 for all three. Somebody buy these so I can get out of this hobby

Why do you want outta the hobby?

#48 9 years ago

sorry.......meant to add to the flintstones thread

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 37.50
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 6.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flintstones-fs-3000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.