• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by surfsled
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hey folks,

I have a family member that is considering buying a Flintstones machine for about $2800.00. Sounds like it is in very good condition. They will never touch the machine to repair it but there are a couple of places nearby that service machines. It is for the kids age 4 to 12 yrs old. The four year old will not appreciate it but the others enjoy playing my machines when they visit.

Any thoughts about any specific things to look out for on this particular machine, other than the usual? What do you all think about the Flintstones theme for kids 4 to 12 yrs old?

Any other tips or advice about this machine would be appreciated.

As always thanks very much for your thoughts.

Al

#2 4 years ago

My mom and my almost 2 year old niece love Flintstones. We've done a few mods for mom's machine, but it came to her with audits showing $42K in earnings and so far has been the most dependable machine of the 3 she has, with the other 2 being PM and TAF. I cant think of anything specific that is problematic on this game. The price point is about what she paid for hers, which is in bery good condition and had to be shipped across country because we are in a pinball desert.

You might want to check out the Flintstone Owners Club thread on here for more general info.

#3 4 years ago

Price seems high to me unless it's in quite nice shape?

#4 4 years ago

2500-3000 depending on condition. Closer to 2500 though.

#5 4 years ago

Really fun easy game. Kids and wives love it

#6 4 years ago

Thanks everyone! Went with the family member and checked out the machine. It is in excellent condition and needs only some cleaning and one new plastic ramp. Excellent playfield, cabinet and backglass. He purchased it - christmas gift for kids. Thanks everyone for your opinion and advice. Played it last night but can't wait to play with the kids after Christmas. Thanks again.

Al

#7 4 years ago

Man, I let a nice one of these go in a trade a couple years ago. I wish I had it back. Great game.

#8 4 years ago

Awesome. Him and his kids will love it.

One of the easier pins to shop I might add.

1 year later
#9 3 years ago

I had my motor go out on the machine on location. It would not work in test nor in gameplay. I put a pinball rubber across it so the balls would not get stuck in the play. Then after a month it started working normally again. Was glad I didn't order a new mech from marcos for $80. Has anyone had this happen? I check the wires to the motor, the transistor is fine in the back box, the motor voltage tested fine.
Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Blackwood, NJ
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside