Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by clodpole
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

HELP! My targets keep dropping by them selves then resetting nonstop. They are not dropping due to a mechanical latch/spring issue, they are being dropped by the coils in the target bank. I thought it may be the MPU, so replaced the original with an Ultimate MPU board. It starts fine, but the targets start bouncing up and down like crazy. Every post I've read about F2k targets is with them not seating properly. Mine seat fine. Whoever has had this issue and resolved it please let me know what the cause and more importantly fix is for this. Thanks @pinsiders

#2 2 years ago

Stuck switch on one of the inlanes that spots lit target, maybe?

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Stuck switch on one of the inlanes that spots lit target, maybe?

I tried holding down the 4 "spot target lanes" individually on mine and they they only drop one target , not a whole row

what does a switch test reveal in book-keeping ??

3 weeks later
#4 2 years ago

Hi - Our drops targets did that once when we accidentally bent the lever on the ball kickout (i.e., the solenoid which pushes the ball out to the plunger). The playing surface wasn't pushed far enough toward the back box when we lowered it and the lever and coil got scraped on the lockdown lever bracket. The drops targets cycled repeatedly as the sensors watched for a ball to move across the switches in the ball lane at the bottom of the outlane. Once we repaired the lever, things got better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Levittown, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside