(Topic ID: 124724)

Flight 2000 Club - members and fans welcome!

By Snux

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,325 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by chas10e
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 5.55.11 PM (resized).png
PXL_20240310_020948866 (resized).jpg
PF (resized).JPG
IMG20230430200630 (resized).jpg
IMG_4170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4169 (resized).jpeg
9054E268-F271-40DC-805F-FFAB1924C7B8 (resized).jpeg
9AE80644-F808-46B1-9F40-1EDD65ADB443 (resized).jpeg
15ADFD65-8328-4778-834A-E5EA14EF10DB (resized).jpeg
IMG_9952 (resized).JPG
IMG_9950 (resized).JPG
IMG_9947 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
5D2006E0-2E7A-4A88-A92F-E32EC01C9A5C (resized).jpeg
IMG_9886 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1103 3 years ago

Anyone have a CPR playfield for sale or know where I can get one?

Thanks.

#1116 3 years ago

Anyone on leads for a CPR playfield? Either you have one or know someone that might want to sell/trade? I have a CPR Shadow playfield/mini playfield/plastics I would offer to trade or pay cash.

1 week later
#1165 3 years ago

OK, I'm in the club, thanks to another F2K guy, kind enough to sell to me.

As he said, it's a "survivor" and looks close to maybe being HUO. So, I have a few questions and requests:

1. Left flipper was sticking up. I filed down a bit the flipper leafs. That seemed to help, but now sticking just a little. File down some more or maybe buy a new flipper leaf?
2. I have one display out and one "wonky." Anyone have a couple displays for sale? I had a spare 6 digit Pinscore display and put in game/match slot. Works OK, but part of right digit is hidden. Are there any LED sets that work better?

Thanks.

IMG_3064 (resized).jpegIMG_3064 (resized).jpegIMG_3065 (resized).jpegIMG_3065 (resized).jpeg
#1169 3 years ago

Well, after doing the research, I think I'm going with a set of LED displays.

Anyone have experience one which work best with F2K? I had a spare 6-digit Pinscore and tested in credit area. Slightly hidden by back glass. I kind of like XPIN for the color options. I was thinking of using blue which ties into the overall blue color of F2K. Anyone have success using any LED displays?

3 weeks later
#1214 3 years ago

OK, I have an odd error. When I start a game and the ball is in play for a few seconds, both flippers go dead. Then, when I play second ball, the flippers work and go off again after getting past pop bumpers.

Anyone every experience this and have and idea what's going on? Thanks.

1 week later
#1240 3 years ago

Well, found my problem. I was getting odd things happening with flippers. Shortly after plunging ball, flippers would stop working. They first work, and then stop working, both at the same time. Previous owner added new Altek boards for CPU and light and NOS driver board. Turned out the NOS driver board went bad. I fortunately had a spare Altek driver board. Popped it in and all is well. Is it worth trying to get NOS driver board fixed and selling or just pitch it?

#1243 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I assume you are talking an NOS Stern driver board? Maybe your relay went bad? You can replace that. But I don't know how to trouble shoot for that.
Somebody here will know.

Is it worth sending to someone like Chris to fix the board? But, if it costs $100 fix and the board is only worth $125 to sell, probably not worth the effort, right? Or, maybe I can try to fix myself.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider navystan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2000-club-members-and-fans-welcome?tu=navystan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.