(Topic ID: 124724)

Flight 2000 Club - members and fans welcome!

By Snux

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,325 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by chas10e
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 5.55.11 PM (resized).png
PXL_20240310_020948866 (resized).jpg
PF (resized).JPG
IMG20230430200630 (resized).jpg
IMG_4170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4169 (resized).jpeg
9054E268-F271-40DC-805F-FFAB1924C7B8 (resized).jpeg
9AE80644-F808-46B1-9F40-1EDD65ADB443 (resized).jpeg
15ADFD65-8328-4778-834A-E5EA14EF10DB (resized).jpeg
IMG_9952 (resized).JPG
IMG_9950 (resized).JPG
IMG_9947 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
5D2006E0-2E7A-4A88-A92F-E32EC01C9A5C (resized).jpeg
IMG_9886 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xtraball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 6 years ago

Now wait a minute, let's talk about the settings for a minute shall we? How's the right spinner set, does it reset to 500 per spin at the start of each ball or is it set to remember? How about the bonus multiplier? Does it reset at the start of each ball also? Couple of the other settings can make a difference too. Still a nice score regardless. Love my F2K!

#58 6 years ago

I think maybe I'll set mine up that way. I've gotten the multiplier up to 7X a few times and I like the way the sound really starts cranking as it counts up the bonus. Would be cool to hear the count up from somewhere around the 15X max.

1 year later
#159 5 years ago

That will clean up to look great! You’ll need a spinner for the left side “blast off” lane.

2 months later
8 months later
#462 4 years ago

The instruction cards look nice, but I don’t believe the instructions are accurate. It offers the ways to advance the bonus, including the outlanes, but omits the return lanes do also. If I’m being too picky, please disregard as these are still a nice touch.

#465 4 years ago

I hear all that and agree, however, there is no way to keep the return lanes from advancing bonus regardless of dip settings. Having said that, I just looked at my copy of an original instruction card, which you so graciously supplied me with Lovef2k. Thank you again for that Rich (and the playfield glass). It doesn’t mention the return lanes advancing bonus either. So from the factory, that aspect of scoring wasn’t noted. I realize most instruction cards could only hold so much info, I’d have thought this would have been on there for sure.

#467 4 years ago

Outlanes advance bonus is printed on the playfield too, yet it’s also on the instruction card.

7 months later
#683 4 years ago

Volume should be the cylindrical knob just in front of the speaker in the cabinet and I don’t believe there’s a free play option.

6 months later
#1161 3 years ago

Tomass, Steve at The Pinball Resource might have that bar. 845-473-7114

6 months later
#1524 2 years ago

What’s everybody’s settings for certain features such as the spinner (sw.22), Apollo lites (sw.24), bonus multiplier (sw.30)...

8 months later
#1747 2 years ago

Your game looks really nice, especially the playfield. That Star Gazer looking spinner looks like it’s tempting you to nail it!

8 months later
#1974 1 year ago

Does multi ball work properly? At the end of a game, any balls locked will not eject so that’s proper behavior. Sounds like you may need to fiddle with a trough switch. Have you tried putting the game in switch test and seeing if a switch is stuck or not registering?

#1976 1 year ago

That’s proper behavior. Locked balls do not release upon start of a new game, only upon “power cycling”. I’m no expert but it sounds like a ball lock switch or trough switch is out of adjustment if the 3rd ball doesn’t kick to the shooter.

1 month later
#2054 1 year ago

As do mine

3 months later
#2153 1 year ago

I just swept the 3 drops on the right AND the light was lit for 50,000 points! I’ve had this game gotta be around 10 years and I believe I can count on one hand how many times I’ve swept those targets!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 69.00
$ 125.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xtraball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2000-club-members-and-fans-welcome?tu=Xtraball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.