I just played a game and it worked fine. I blasted off on ball #2. I got a ball locked in stage 1 during the multi ball. Then when the other 2 balls drained, it moved on to ball #3 just fine.
This afternoon I reflowed the solder connections on the roll over switch at the entrance to the ball walker. I also cleaned and adjusted the switch. I’ll play it some more and report back.
While the playfield was up I also replaced a flakey light socket on the 10,000 bonus value. My first time replacing a light socket and things went fine. I probably have another 10 light sockets to replace that I’ll work on next.