(Topic ID: 124724)

Flight 2000 Club - members and fans welcome!

By Snux

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,325 posts
  • 148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 days ago by chas10e
  • Topic is favorited by 79 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Screen Shot 2024-03-16 at 5.55.11 PM (resized).png
PXL_20240310_020948866 (resized).jpg
PF (resized).JPG
IMG20230430200630 (resized).jpg
IMG_4170 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4169 (resized).jpeg
9054E268-F271-40DC-805F-FFAB1924C7B8 (resized).jpeg
9AE80644-F808-46B1-9F40-1EDD65ADB443 (resized).jpeg
15ADFD65-8328-4778-834A-E5EA14EF10DB (resized).jpeg
IMG_9952 (resized).JPG
IMG_9950 (resized).JPG
IMG_9947 (resized).JPG
IMG_9944 (resized).JPG
5D2006E0-2E7A-4A88-A92F-E32EC01C9A5C (resized).jpeg
IMG_9886 (resized).JPG
There are 2,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 47.
#1051 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I have a CPR Full plastic set for Flight 2000.
This is the extended version with extra plastic protectors for the crawler.
New/unused, opened only to examine.
This is $194 with shipping.
Id like to get $175 shipped to any pinsider.
Please Pm me if interested.
Thanks
Eric

Sat morning bump for full New F2K CPR plastic set. $170 shipped.
Pm me, Thanks.

#1052 3 years ago

Making good progress on my playfield swap and checking lamps. Don’t know how other people are doing this step but thought I’d share..

Using an old phone charger that outputs 5vdc. Just cut off the connector and add alligator clips.

For the GI, hook up to any general illumination lamp socket and if you’ve wired all lamps correctly they should all be on. Can troubleshoot from there.

For the controlled lamps, hook positive to transformer connector blue wire.
Edit- there are two blue wires position 3 and 7.

Go through lamp connector positions and it goes pretty fast thanks to Inkochnito for his chart back on post #630.

I use a piece of header pin strip to insert into the connectors. You could just check at the lamp sockets but this lets you know the wiring is correct.
32B85D69-855F-41C7-97AA-87CF14597049 (resized).jpeg32B85D69-855F-41C7-97AA-87CF14597049 (resized).jpeg5B827CC0-1E24-47FB-8184-B637FAF51AFF (resized).jpeg5B827CC0-1E24-47FB-8184-B637FAF51AFF (resized).jpeg

986F15BB-3EAB-47FE-8ED2-618FD2FF5F9A (resized).jpeg986F15BB-3EAB-47FE-8ED2-618FD2FF5F9A (resized).jpeg7A03866A-6A41-46C8-BF8F-999CB23C3992 (resized).jpeg7A03866A-6A41-46C8-BF8F-999CB23C3992 (resized).jpeg
#1053 3 years ago

Good stuff. I have used the header pin trick for troubleshooting but not testing.

#1054 3 years ago

Mock-up of double layer lane guides using old and new pieces. Could only see what one side looks like. Haven’t melted the bells in yet and don’t have 8 more for the other side, or the longer screws...

I liked the ones I’ve seen with clear layer on the bottom. With both layers printed seems like too much?

Those that have added a layer- does it obscure the ball coming down the in-lane? Would you do it again or leave single layer?

Are clear lane guides available or would have to make my own?

Thx

632BFECA-69D7-4C8B-8EDE-3298A8646D94 (resized).jpeg632BFECA-69D7-4C8B-8EDE-3298A8646D94 (resized).jpeg
#1055 3 years ago

Sat morning bump for full New F2K CPR plastic set. $170 shipped.
Pm me, Thanks.

Another Sat Bump For New Plastic Set....$160 Shipped!

#1056 3 years ago

I Also have these used Plastics for sale.
$25 Free ship.

20200926_114316 (resized).jpg20200926_114316 (resized).jpg20200926_114404 (resized).jpg20200926_114404 (resized).jpg
#1057 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

Mock-up of double layer lane guides using old and new pieces. Could only see what one side looks like. Haven’t melted the bells in yet and don’t have 8 more for the other side, or the longer screws...
I liked the ones I’ve seen with clear layer on the bottom. With both layers printed seems like too much?
Those that have added a layer- does it obscure the ball coming down the in-lane? Would you do it again or leave single layer?
Thx
[quoted image]

You only need to lift the upper ball guides just enough to be clear of any ball coming down the inlane. The lower guide will take the abuse. I suggest you get some 1/4" spacers to use between the two guides. You could probably use 1/8" spacers and be OK. And you could used some plain old washers in a pinch.

You can make your own.. Get this .060 thick 12' x 12' sheet of polycarbonate and make your own . I think a 12 " x 12" sheet would be big enough to make two but double check.

ebay.com link: Polycarbonate Clear 1 16 060 X 12 x 12 Palsun Flat Sheet

#1058 3 years ago

I am trying once again to get my F2K to work again. I am replacing the rectifier board and looking for a diagram of the solder points on the original board since they are not labeled. New board labels them as (e1, e2, e3, etc.)

#1059 3 years ago

Sorry to butt in, but it appears the on/off (a.k.a. power) switch on my game is the source of my reset problems (or perhaps, "a" source). I was testing capacitors on the power board and turned the machine back on and discovered I could make the game work, or reset with a little pressure on the power switch.

Have you ever had a similar problem? Will any dpst toggle of similar size suffice?

#1060 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You only need to lift the upper ball guides just enough to be clear of any ball coming down the inlane. The lower guide will take the abuse. I suggest you get some 1/4" spacers to use between the two guides. You could probably use 1/8" spacers and be OK. And you could used some plain old washers in a pinch.
You can make your own.. Get this .060 thick 12' x 12' sheet of polycarbonate and make your own . I think a 12 " x 12" sheet would be big enough to make two but double check.
ebay.com link » Polycarbonate Clear 1 16 060 X 12 X 12 Palsun Flat Sheet

Good input. The second level is definitely too tall at 1/2”. I’ll check it out with some washers as spacers.

May try to cut my own clear lanes. Thanks!

#1061 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I am trying once again to get my F2K to work again. I am replacing the rectifier board and looking for a diagram of the solder points on the original board since they are not labeled. New board labels them as (e1, e2, e3, etc.)

Think you go by the color code of the wires comming off the transformer, https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bally/Stern#How_To_Hook_Up_a_Stern_TA-100_Rectifier_Board

#1062 3 years ago
Quoted from clodpole:

Sorry to butt in, but it appears the on/off (a.k.a. power) switch on my game is the source of my reset problems (or perhaps, "a" source). I was testing capacitors on the power board and turned the machine back on and discovered I could make the game work, or reset with a little pressure on the power switch.
Have you ever had a similar problem? Will any dpst toggle of similar size suffice?

Yeah them toggle switches can fail, you should be able to pick one of from a local hardware store

#1063 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

Thx
[quoted image]

Back in the day, I did two F2K and for the return lanes I sandwiched two pieces together.
First was a cut clear and then topped with the artwork piece. So it was more or less
a thick plastic type return lane.

#1064 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

Back in the day, I did two F2K and for the return lanes I sandwiched two pieces together.
First was a cut clear and then topped with the artwork piece. So it was more or less
a thick plastic type return lane.

I’ll check out the look of that. Have to bust out my scroll saw. Thx

#1066 3 years ago

I just posted a very nice F2K in the classifieds of the market place.

#1067 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Beautiful looking example, Lovef2k .

#1068 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

BTW, can someone please show me where to find the seller fees here on PS?

#1070 3 years ago
Quoted from clodpole:

Yep, same issue with mine, but I was definitely giving it a workout with all the software testing so not surprised it busted.

Make sure you don't get one that's too small I had some 3a ones which I ended up not using so I ordered some 10amp ones. They weren't that expensive, most electronics supplies should carry these. If the 'bat' on the switch ends up being a little longer than stock you can either put a thicker wood block on the game, add a couple washers on the metal spacer, or use the extra locknut that comes with the new switch to space it up correctly so it's recessed properly.

I suppose technically the 3a switch would have been fine since the main power fuse is also 3a, but I like the idea of extra headroom there, and the 3a one was really flimsy.

#1071 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

BTW, can someone please show me where to find the seller fees here on PS?

When you go to mark your game sold....glwt....there will be a tab to donate.
$25 is the customary fee, can come strait out of paypal.
Same for all game parts, fees are smaller.
For instance, if someone would like my used F2K plastics or Full set, i would donate 5 for the used and 10 for the new set.
$2500 is a nice price for your example, Im listing mine in so cal this week for the same.

#1072 3 years ago

There was a high tech inlane plastics scan by wolffcub on post #816

Edit: and Reaper802 shared this file in post #892,

but here’s some low tech in case anyone needs it.

1B20C9F7-C9EF-467E-B48A-32F24B0F4729 (resized).jpeg1B20C9F7-C9EF-467E-B48A-32F24B0F4729 (resized).jpeg

#1073 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Yep, same issue with mine, but I was definitely giving it a workout with all the software testing so not surprised it busted.
Make sure you don't get one that's too small I had some 3a ones which I ended up not using so I ordered some 10amp ones...

Thanks, I'll do that. A little "headroom" is nice.

#1074 3 years ago

I also shared 3D models of the inlane guides that can be used to print or CNC cut new ones. Just search my posts in this thread.

#1075 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

Making good progress on my playfield swap and checking lamps. Don’t know how other people are doing this step but thought I’d share..
Using an old phone charger that outputs 5vdc. Just cut off the connector and add alligator clips.
For the GI, hook up to any general illumination lamp socket and if you’ve wired all lamps correctly they should all be on. Can troubleshoot from there.
For the controlled lamps, hook positive to transformer connector blue wire.
Edit- there are two blue wires position 3 and 7.
Go through lamp connector positions and it goes pretty fast thanks to inkochnito for his chart back on post #630.
I use a piece of header pin strip to insert into the connectors. You could just check at the lamp sockets but this lets you know the wiring is correct.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I wish I had that tester right now, I am not sure what I’m doing trying to repin and install a new molex connector. I think I finally figured out which way to hold the crimper though. Is the attached the schematic for the J4 on the voice board? Does the pic show the right configuration of wires? Trying to figure out how to double check from the schematic, since I couldn’t keep track of them as some of them popped out together in the process.

AEF4A152-D46A-4D4C-B1C0-89F17B72FAA4 (resized).pngAEF4A152-D46A-4D4C-B1C0-89F17B72FAA4 (resized).pngD64E53CA-30ED-4354-8523-90DE9DE81552 (resized).jpegD64E53CA-30ED-4354-8523-90DE9DE81552 (resized).jpeg

#1076 3 years ago

When you go to mark your game sold....glwt....there will be a tab to donate.
$25 is the customary fee, can come strait out of paypal.
Same for all game parts, fees are smaller.
For instance, if someone would like my used F2K plastics or Full set, i would donate 5 for the used and 10 for the new set.
$2500 is a nice price for your example, Im listing mine in so cal this week for the same.

Thanks! So there's no set fee? I thought it went by the amount of the sale.

#1077 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Make sure you don't get one that's too small I had some 3a ones which I ended up not using so I ordered some 10amp ones. They weren't that expensive, most electronics supplies should carry these. If the 'bat' on the switch ends up being a little longer than stock you can either put a thicker wood block on the game, add a couple washers on the metal spacer, or use the extra locknut that comes with the new switch to space it up correctly so it's recessed properly.
I suppose technically the 3a switch would have been fine since the main power fuse is also 3a, but I like the idea of extra headroom there, and the 3a one was really flimsy.

how's this one? ebay.com link: Carling Technologies 2Gk54 73 Toggle Switch Dpst 10A 250V Screw

#1078 3 years ago

Probably ok spec wise but I dislike screw terminals. Solder + heat shrink for mine.

#1079 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

Is the attached the schematic for the J4 on the voice board? Does the pic show the right configuration of wires? Trying to figure out how to double check from the schematic, since I couldn’t keep track of them as some of them popped out together in the process.

Yes, the connector input on the voice board is the same connection since the short cabling is just a 1-1 jumper over to the lamp board (which is actually what that drawing shows.)

You'll have to do a continuity check from the popped out wires to the corresponding connectors shown to verify. Usual way to repin is to do one at a time so you can keep track. The schematic page in the manual for the lamp driver board will show the wire colors, but double check with meter any that popped out.

#1080 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

I wish I had that tester right now, I am not sure what I’m doing trying to repin and install a new molex connector. I think I finally figured out which way to hold the crimper though. Is the attached the schematic for the J4 on the voice board? Does the pic show the right configuration of wires? Trying to figure out how to double check from the schematic, since I couldn’t keep track of them as some of them popped out together in the process.

Maybe someone has a good clear picture of this connector for you. I’m not near my machine now.

#1081 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

Probably ok spec wise but I dislike screw terminals. Solder + heat shrink for mine.

For some reason I knew you would say that!

#1082 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

Maybe someone has a good clear picture of this connector for you. I’m not near my machine now.

I did not have the molex connector housing in 17 pins, so I combined part of the original and another housing. See Part One and Part Two. I assumed that pins I took out of the old housing and placed into the new housing, did not need to be repinned if they locked into place in the new housing.

Result, (1) machine is starting to make slight speech on start up, but in frequently; (2) ball does not kick into plunger lane on start, and when a ball drains or hits the walker.

However, when machine is on, and the ball does not kick out, and I remove Part Two and plug it back in, it does kick out the ball to the plunger lane. When I do the same thing with Part One, nothing happens, except for slight change in general machine buzzing sound.

I will start figuring out the continuity test, which I’m assuming would allow me to find the wire and pin that interact with the kick out mechanism, and rule that spot out as an issue. Is that the approach? Thanks

474BCE2D-AB70-4E07-9E77-338EB267D68F (resized).jpeg474BCE2D-AB70-4E07-9E77-338EB267D68F (resized).jpeg
#1083 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

One could add four solder lugs to the screw terminals.

#1084 3 years ago
Quoted from vec-tor:

One could add four solder lugs to the screw terminals.

I haven't purchased those from ebay, just in my watch list. I never thought the power switch would only partially fail, just figured that if it powers up, the switch is good. Now that I know this, I will replace the power switch on future restores.

#1085 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

I did not have the molex connector housing in 17 pins, so I combined part of the original and another housing. See Part One and Part Two. I assumed that pins I took out of the old housing and placed into the new housing, did not need to be repinned if they locked into place in the new housing.
Result, (1) machine is starting to make slight speech on start up, but in frequently; (2) ball does not kick into plunger lane on start, and when a ball drains or hits the walker.
However, when machine is on, and the ball does not kick out, and I remove Part Two and plug it back in, it does kick out the ball to the plunger lane. When I do the same thing with Part One, nothing happens, except for slight change in general machine buzzing sound.
I will start figuring out the continuity test, which I’m assuming would allow me to find the wire and pin that interact with the kick out mechanism, and rule that spot out as an issue. Is that the approach? Thanks[quoted image]

Your crimps on the connector look really iffy. These connector pins have a 2 part crimp. The first crimp grabs the bare wire. The second crimp should crimp the insulation for a nice tight grip. So you need to actually do 2 crimps per wire. Also need to make sure no bare wire interferes with the springy part of the pins. You only need to strip about an 1/8th of an inch of insulation. Are you using the Waldom crimper? If so, yellow or red handles? I like the yellow for this size.

The connection at the speech board shouldn't be affecting the coils. Unless your off on the pins and throwing off the software somehow. You may have switch issues as well.

#1086 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Your crimps on the connector look really iffy. These connector pins have a 2 part crimp. The first crimp grabs the bare wire. The second crimp should crimp the insulation for a nice tight grip. So you need to actually do 2 crimps per wire. Also need to make sure no bare wire interferes with the springy part of the pins. You only need to strip about an 1/8th of an inch of insulation. Are you using the Waldom crimper? If so, yellow or red handles? I like the yellow for this size.
The connection at the speech board shouldn't be affecting the coils. Unless your off on the pins and throwing off the software somehow. You may have switch issues as well.

thanks. Using an HD255, I think, blue handles.

#1087 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

thanks. Using an HD255, I think, blue handles.

Does it crimp both side at once? I have something similar but I find it difficult to use, seems like it was made for a lefty to me. I always go back to the Waldom.

#1088 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Does it crimp both side at once? I have something similar but I find it difficult to use, seems like it was made for a lefty to me. I always go back to the Waldom.

I was assuming that it crimps both sides, but given the explanation of proper crimping, it makes sense that it is only one at a time.

1E9A8AF6-47B9-4238-AD26-AC01F28A48E1 (resized).jpeg1E9A8AF6-47B9-4238-AD26-AC01F28A48E1 (resized).jpeg
#1089 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

I’m in the weeds on pin connector housings right now, Are Molex 22-01-2201 interchangeable with 22-01-2171? How do I know if the housing “fits” the head of pins?

125BD0C1-DA98-445A-BF56-BF1F3474D60A (resized).jpeg125BD0C1-DA98-445A-BF56-BF1F3474D60A (resized).jpeg
#1090 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

Are Molex 22-01-2201 interchangeable with 22-01-2171?

The only difference between these two Molex part numbers is the number of circuits.
xx-xx-x17x is 17 circuit
xx-xx-x20x is 20 circuit

They're both 0.100" spacing between pins.
Not significant here, but one of those part numbers isn't right. The white housing has the side polarising ribs so possibly the part number is 22-01-3207 or it could be a non-Molex brand housing.

#1091 3 years ago
Quoted from emsrph:

So once I repin a wire connector housing, I can put a header pin strip into it and check continuity through the housing on each of the wires? And that lets me know that the housing “fits” the pins?

1FA84591-58C2-4775-8851-3C26267727C1 (resized).jpeg1FA84591-58C2-4775-8851-3C26267727C1 (resized).jpeg
#1092 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

I was assuming that it crimps both sides, but given the explanation of proper crimping, it makes sense that it is only one at a time.[quoted image]

It does both sides at once. You put the connector in the jaws with the back of it flush against the left side of the crimper (the side you are showing), strip the wire back about 1/8", then you put the wire in the connector with the stripped part forward of the little tabbed ears that stick up more, with the insulation in the back part where the ears are. Then crimp down. Done.

#1093 3 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

how's this one? ebay.com link » Carling Technologies 2gk54 73 Toggle Switch Dpst 10a 250v Screw

I got something similar, which I hope to connect using solder:
https://www.amazon.com/Morris-70100-Toggle-Switches-Terminals/dp/B005GDG0Z0/ref=sr_1_4

Switch (resized).jpgSwitch (resized).jpg
#1094 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

It does both sides at once. You put the connector in the jaws with the back of it flush against the left side of the crimper (the side you are showing), strip the wire back about 1/8", then you put the wire in the connector with the stripped part forward of the little tabbed ears that stick up more, with the insulation in the back part where the ears are. Then crimp down. Done.

Got it. Turns out it wasn’t the tool.

Now I need to combine some knowledge. I’m dive back into the schematic to see if I can confirm that the White-Red wire connects to the #1 pin on the J2 on the VSU-1000. And confirm its function, where it leads.

I will install the pin in the housing and attach the pin head strip, and test it for continuity. If it tests okay then I can move onto the next pin. This way I don’t install a whole group of pins wrong and find out at the end. Does that make sense?

BA9EC907-A984-4CE0-935D-02271F511634 (resized).jpegBA9EC907-A984-4CE0-935D-02271F511634 (resized).jpegF8501AD2-77E9-4326-BEE1-1FF142CD58A9 (resized).jpegF8501AD2-77E9-4326-BEE1-1FF142CD58A9 (resized).jpeg
#1095 3 years ago

So, it appears from the schematic that the J2-1 wire (white-red) on the VSU-100 (I’m assuming this page depicts the speech board) leads to an “electrical maze”, which makes sense, b/c I visually traced it to J3-10 on the power supply board, so I know its function has to do with powering something, right?

On the schematic what is the J1-1 that looks like it is connected to the J2-1?

1C33D0BF-4862-458F-946C-1C77BB3249BC (resized).png1C33D0BF-4862-458F-946C-1C77BB3249BC (resized).png
#1096 3 years ago

The speech board connectors are J1 and J2 they are completely parallel because it's a pass-through to the jumper that goes to the lamp board.

You can actually swap those connectors with no ill effects but I usually leave it as harness to J1, then jumper cable from j2 to the lamp driver input j1.

#1097 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

The speech board connectors are J1 and J2 they are completely parallel because it's a pass-through to the jumper that goes to the lamp board.
You can actually swap those connectors with no ill effects but I usually leave it as harness to J1, then jumper cable from j2 to the lamp driver input j1.

Okay, I see the schematic just shows the pass-through aspect of those banks of pinheads. I will do the swap too then.

See in my pick, I have what will be (after I swap) J1-1, set up for testing. How do I test this? I assume I have to turn on the machine, set the multimeter meter setting to something useful, and then put one of the wires on a ground, and one on the pinhead, and then I know that current is getting through the housing. Is this right? What setting do I use?

5A59B7C7-7C19-4589-A66D-1A8E855D8D1F (resized).jpeg5A59B7C7-7C19-4589-A66D-1A8E855D8D1F (resized).jpeg
#1098 3 years ago
Quoted from slochar:

do you mean jumper cable from J2 to lamp driver input J4?

#1099 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

So, it appears from the schematic that the J2-1 wire (white-red) on the VSU-100 (I’m assuming this page depicts the speech board) leads to an “electrical maze”, which makes sense, b/c I visually traced it to J3-10 on the power supply board, so I know its function has to do with powering something, right?
On the schematic what is the J1-1 that looks like it is connected to the J2-1?
[quoted image]

I just want to confirm that the white wire with red dashes goes to pin 1 on "J1/J2" on the VSU-100, and the brown wire with yellow dashes goes on pin 2, etc. etc., where should i be looking in the schematics? On the attached pic, where do I go in the schematic to get to my marked up destination, to confirm the proper wiring configuration onto the J1 on the VSU-100?

6BB634B9-C1BB-4189-94E6-0227098B35A3 (resized).png6BB634B9-C1BB-4189-94E6-0227098B35A3 (resized).png
#1100 3 years ago
Quoted from tyking:

do you mean jumper cable from J2 to lamp driver input J4?

Yes, it was a typo. It goes to the lamp driver board at J4

Quoted from tyking:

On the attached pic

Your attached picture is of the switch matrix on the playfield. While by coincidence it might share some same wire colors, they have nothing to do with the signals to the lamp driver board/VSU.
Unfortunately Stern didn't mark the wire colors for the VSU/lamp driver board signals you're looking for.
The only info there is, is the wiring diagram page that tells you where the wire locations from the lamp driver board J4 come from. So you'll have to check the code next to the J4 connector that tells you which board/connector/pin the wires come from.

See below:
A2 = the Power Rectifier board
A3 = the Solenoid Driver board
A4 = the MPU board
A5 = the Lamp Driver board

Wiring_A5J4_1.pngWiring_A5J4_1.png

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 125.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 47.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2000-club-members-and-fans-welcome/page/22?hl=zigzagzag and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.