3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Edenecho
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stern sd image 3 (resized).JPG
    stern sd image 2 (resized).JPG
    stern sd image (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from Edenecho:

Hi, I need to get the WWE Pro spike image onto a SD card. I have downloaded and extracted the iso-file, and it is about 3.6 GB.
    I got the image of their site: https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/
    I also followed their guide, and bought a SDHC card, 16GB, class 10, and used Etcher to flash the memory card with the image.
    It flashes, then verifies, but what is on the SD card is only 38 Kb. This seems wrong, as the ISO is 3.6 GB.
    Anyone has experience with this?
    [quoted image]

If you see, your SD card is 16gb, the partition windows can see is showing 3.37mb. I think they are using a linux file system and windows can't see it. If you have a mac or linux machine it should see the partition. But yes, the card most likely is working as it should. If you open disk management and look at the SD card, you may see a unknown partition on that disk that is the 14-15gb.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northvibe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flashing-stern-sd-card-images-problems?tu=northvibe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.