9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wilsonza
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WCS Manual.png
    #1 9 years ago

Forgive my ignorance - I don't know how to look at a manual and count the total quantity of bulbs and flashers needed for a shop job. For example, the pinballbulbs.com WCS kit notes it doesn't contain flashers. I can't tell by looking at game manual how many are used and what bulb type they are.

#2 9 years ago

You have the game ? Look inside. Under playfield, above, and behind backglass. Look for bigger bulbs like #89 or #906.

Go to Tests - Flashers - run through it and count how many you see.

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

Mine is folded up or I'd count for you to confirm. However, I'm under the impression the manual is an easy way. Here is page #2 of the WCS manual from ipdb.org:

WCS Manual.pngWCS Manual.png

The last two columns are "Playfield" and "Backbox" which (I believe) note if the bulbs are located on the playfield or in the backbox. I believe you can just count up the number listed for a total of:

14 x #906 Flasher
    7 x #89 Flasher

You'd have to decide if you wanted to color match or go with warm/cool white. I think cool white would be fine (the domes are already colored) if you're unsure.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flasher-counting-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.