521f028a5ff34acaff2b7a62f9e125a6f4c9b621 (resized).jpeg
939a33485d861fe86031bf3a4a1ac22db1ac31d6-2 (resized).jpeg
0e0f435edeb31a697d39f97da8fd447a62ee75a2-1 (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Hey all! I'm doing a flash sale, my lowest prices ever

BSD Dracula Coffin mod - $155 usd

Terminator 2 T1000 mod - colour - $60

Terminator 2 T1000 mod - chrome - $40

all prices are in USD, include shipping and the T1000's include free custom instruction cards. Please send payment via Paypal to [email protected] and include in the notes what you're buying.

thanks!

#2 6 years ago

Do you have a link to these mods?

#3 6 years ago

Paypal sent for (1) Terminator 2 T1000 mod - colour
Thank you

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Do you have a link to these mods?

Pics below!

0e0f435edeb31a697d39f97da8fd447a62ee75a2-1 (resized).jpeg0e0f435edeb31a697d39f97da8fd447a62ee75a2-1 (resized).jpeg

939a33485d861fe86031bf3a4a1ac22db1ac31d6-2 (resized).jpeg939a33485d861fe86031bf3a4a1ac22db1ac31d6-2 (resized).jpeg

521f028a5ff34acaff2b7a62f9e125a6f4c9b621 (resized).jpeg521f028a5ff34acaff2b7a62f9e125a6f4c9b621 (resized).jpeg

b30224c17e6627f1cfcb30faff7890dd74a0d20a (resized).jpegb30224c17e6627f1cfcb30faff7890dd74a0d20a (resized).jpeg

#5 6 years ago

Nice! Someone else pm'd me the links and I sent you a PayPal for the T1000 in colour! They look great! I can't wait to put one on our game.

#6 6 years ago

I'm in for a T1000 color mod for T2. Just PayPal' you $60. Thx! Dave

#7 6 years ago

paypalling you for a color T1000 right now, SO FUGGIN HAPPY!

EDIT: PAID!

#8 6 years ago

If I don't get my LOTR shooter on Monday or Tuesday, watch how fast Paypal will "flash sale" my money back into my account. Don't sell things you haven't made already, its BAD business. A month and a half, 3 Pm's later..... Promised they shipped out last week......

#9 6 years ago

PM I received last week....

"Ive been trying to get him to ship me a mod that i ordered in march. Im getting close to filing a police report on him."

keep sending him money guys...

EDIT: let me get ahead of his because I know its coming..... It has been a terrible year for myself as well. Lost my step father and grandpa with-in 3 months.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

If I don't get my LOTR shooter on Monday or Tuesday, watch how fast Paypal will "flash sale" my money back into my account. Don't sell things you haven't made already, its BAD business. A month and a half, 3 Pm's later..... Promised they shipped out last week......

Spencer, I shipped your shooter last week. I'll get you your tracking info.

I've been making mods since 2008. It's a side business I do completely by myself. While they do take some time to make, sometimes unfortunate life events happen that cause delays. However, everyone always get their products.

If you have a problem, please speak to me privately to rectify the issue. I'm happy to refund your money until the item arrives.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

PM I received last week....
"Ive been trying to get him to ship me a mod that i ordered in march. Im getting close to filing a police report on him."

A police report? Seriously? Wow..

#12 6 years ago

Here's a claim I'll put my reputation on -- all mods purchased from this sale will be shipped by the end of the week or you can have the mod for FREE.

#13 6 years ago

Dude...F the haters...you been cool since my first day on Pinside....I love my chrome T-1000....I was happy to wait for it.!!!........Joey

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Spencer, I shipped your shooter last week. I'll get you your tracking info.
I've been making mods since 2008. It's a side business I do completely by myself. While they do take some time to make, sometimes unfortunate life events happen that cause delays. However, everyone always get their products.
If you have a problem, please speak to me privately to rectify the issue. I'm happy to refund your money until the item arrives.

Brock, you would never have even known I placed an order if I hadn't Pm'd you 4 weeks later. Of coarse life happens, it happens to all of us. I asked you for a tracking number last week, honestly, I don't even care anymore. Like I said, if its not here by Wednesday, I'll just file a chargeback and move on. Lesson learned.

#15 6 years ago

And they say Canadians are nice peps.....lol..........Joey

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

And they say Canadians are nice peps.....lol..........Joey

Well said Joey, well said...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#17 6 years ago

Here's a claim I'll put my reputation on -- all mods purchased from this sale will be shipped by the end of the week or you can have the mod for FREE.

pass, if something goes wrong and mine goes out next week, you keep the scratch. This mod is canned condensed awesome.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Dude...F the haters...you been cool since my first day on Pinside....I love my chrome T-1000....I was happy to wait for it.!!!........Joey

Just like the pre-order model........ Send money now.....wait.......

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Brock, you would never have even known I placed an order if I hadn't Pm'd you 4 weeks later. Of coarse life happens, it happens to all of us. I asked you for a tracking number last week, honestly, I don't even care anymore. Like I said, if its not here by Wednesday, I'll just file a chargeback and move on. Lesson learned.

No need, Spencer. I've just issued a full refund. Please accept the shooter as a gift, free of charge. I apologize for all the troubles this transaction has caused you. Remind me of this should you order again, and I'll offer you a deep discount.

- B

#20 6 years ago

The pre-order model is how I've operated since 2008. Materials cost money amd this isn't my main form of income. However, I've been working on changing this to an inventoried model since the beginning of the year and already have 54 different shooter rods in inventory, as well as a dozen T1000 mods just waiting for paint.

Thanks to all who still believe in me..

#21 6 years ago

Aaanywho, back on track -- sale ends this Tuesday, May 30 at Midnight. Happy Memorial Day to all my neighbors to the south!

#22 6 years ago

The pre-order model is how I've operated since 2008. Materials cost money amd this isn't my main form of income. However, I've been working on changing this to an inventoried model since the beginning of the year and already have 54 different shooter rods in inventory, as well as a dozen T1000 mods just waiting for paint.
Thanks to all who still believe in me..

Not sure that I've ever witnessed Brock arrive anywhere on time, by he's always shown up, sooner or later.
Untimely sometimes, but always dependable.
Order with confidence -but don't expect anything tomorrow.
: )

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Not sure that I've ever witnessed Brock arrive anywhere on time, by he's always shown up, sooner or later.

Quoted from Chambahz:

Don't sell items you don't have, pinball pre-pay??? Geez this is the norm... Im sure Brock is a really nice guy and im dropping it now. I just want what I paid for. I wont continue this any further, ive made my point.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Don't sell items you don't have, pinball pre-pay??? Geez this is the norm... Im sure Brock is a really nice guy and im dropping it now. I just want what I paid for. I wont continue this any further, ive made my point.

Who said he was nice?

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Who said he was nice?

lmao! Thanks, Drew.. ya big jerk.

#26 6 years ago

bump

lowered price on coffins to $155usd shipped, until tomorrow at midnight!

#27 6 years ago

bump for the night crowd

#29 6 years ago

Last bump of the sale!!

I also have an unpainted dud of the Drac in the back there.. $50 shipped to whoever wants it. It's all prepped and ready to go.

20170530_224211 (resized).jpg20170530_224211 (resized).jpg

#30 6 years ago

Progress updat: all boxed up and ready for shipping! Tried to get them out today but the wife had the car.. so I'll be shipping tomorrow morning and will send tracking info via PM. Won't affect shipping times, mail doesn't go out on weekends up here in Canadaland anyway.

Cheers all, thanks again.

#31 6 years ago

Did these ship out?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Did you miss how he refunded you and is sending the mod for free?

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Did you miss how he refunded you and is sending the mod for free?

I must have missed that.

Edit: One last PM sent first.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Did these ship out?

Yessir, sorry guys -- I'll get tracking numbers PM'd asap. But yes, they have shipped.. some may have even arrived by now.

#35 6 years ago

Also, I'll admit.. the colour ones took longer than expected so they MAY have shipped a little after the promised ship date. Please forgive me I refuse to rush or skip steps though.. I'm a bit of a perfectionist lol.

#36 6 years ago

Please send my tracking #. I haven't gotten anything yet.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Same here

#38 6 years ago

I received my colour T1000 yesterday. Gotta say, we were very impressed with the detail of the piece and quality of the painting. I wont be near the machine today to install but will be in the next couple of days. I can't wait to see it in the game!
Thanks Brock!

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Will do, fellas.. give me a few mins to put the kids to bed.

#40 6 years ago

Still no way to get in on this is there? Need a chrome T1000.

#41 6 years ago

guys send me your ZIP codes via PM, it's the only way I can give you the correct code (stupid Canada Post..)

#42 6 years ago

Received mine yesterday. It is as described. Thank you.

#43 6 years ago

Received mine yesterday, a very tasteful and well needed mod for this machine. Love it!

20170615_051706 (resized).jpg20170615_051706 (resized).jpg

#44 6 years ago

Got mine too and it looks sweet. Can't wait to get back home and install it.

#45 6 years ago

I too received mine, should get installed tonight.

t1K.jpgt1K.jpg

#46 6 years ago

Glad you're all liking them! If anyone else is interested, I'm doing another sale till this sunday

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-sale-again#post-3828787

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 21.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-sale-t2-bsd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.