Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rstrunks
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Flash NOS playfield hidden away that they might want to sell?? Has this machine ever had a repro playfield made for it??

#2 9 years ago

I know of a nos one. But it's not for sale yet... Good question was this ever remade.

2 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

I would be in for a NOS or repro playfield for Flash as well.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I know of a nos one. But it's not for sale yet... Good question was this ever remade.

Stu was looking for a NOS one a while ago to scan to repro...

viperrwk

#5 9 years ago

The person who has the nos play fields I know about would be considered greedy so they will never make it to CPR unfortunately

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

The person who has the nos play fields I know about would be considered greedy so they will never make it to CPR unfortunately

Does he know he can net nearly $90 from the process?!?

#7 9 years ago

Dann Frank at one time had both Firepower and Flash NOS repros. These were done by Williams but had starburst inserts instead of the blank ones. Posted them both on ebay and I think they both sold was about 4-5 years ago.

#8 9 years ago

That CPR post was a PR disaster.

#9 9 years ago

Does it have to be a NOS playfield for Stu to scan?. Is it not possible to scan one that's a little faded in areas, or somewhat scuffed here and there and then fill in the colours on a comp. I must admit i don't know a hell of a lot about the process though!!

#10 9 years ago

It is possible but it's tons of work. My brother and his roommate (both artists) spent over a month remaking an old gottleib backglass in photoshop for one of their games that had alot of flaking. I imagine a playfield with some issues would add more time to that.

#11 9 years ago

They come up for sale often, (for pf's) though the last one was priced stupid. Though most are now days. But the point is, have some patience and one will come up within 6 months. pretty sure of that.
good luck, ron

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Does anyone have a Flash NOS or repro playfield they might sell?

Quoted from NickRocco:

I would be in for a NOS or repro playfield for Flash as well.

Quoted from kruzman:

Flash playfields come up for sale often, though the last one was priced stupid. Have some patience and one should come up within 6 months.

Murphy's Law says one will come up eventually...then Nick Rocco will beat you to it.

#13 9 years ago

I have had two of them in the last 15 years. One was sold many years ago and one I installed in my game. I paid 250 for my last one a couple years ago. They are out there. Just keep looking and be ready to buy as soon as you find one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-nos-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.