1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by gmagno
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

00G0G_lVNtb32a1QE_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    00303_hhH62kzG486_1200x900 (1) (resized).jpg

#1 1 year ago

I text him and he is looking for a trade but will consider selling it outright if no offers. What could be causing the fuse to pop and is it a good deal at $600.00 given the repair needed? Found this here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-overheat-and-f2-25amp-fuse-blows Thanks in advance for the help.

houston.craigslist.org link

00303_hhH62kzG486_1200x900 (1) (resized).jpg00G0G_lVNtb32a1QE_1200x900 (resized).jpg
    #2 1 year ago

No, Flash is a 850-1000 game all shopped, rebuilt and bulletproofed. If playfield is worn, Backglass is flaking etc., that price comes down. They made a shit load of these. This one, with no pics of playfield or glass, I'd pay like 300-350 with the unknowns not to mention it will need the necessary board work all system 3-6's have to have done.
    I wouldn't pay 600 unless the game is a stunning example, unfortunately these pics don't show if it is.

#3 1 year ago

What’s going on with the backglass? It looks like the score windows have been painted over? Either that or I’m seeing things.

I’m looking for a Flash myself. I don’t see many below $700, but I would want to know a lot more about this machine, including playfield close up pics before I would be interested.

#4 1 year ago

I feel like this machine is gonna need more hours in repair than the hours of fun I'm gonna get out of it. Would be good to learn pinball electronics and theory of operation on though if you got it for $400 or less.
    -Mike

#5 1 year ago

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Stay tuned.......

#6 1 year ago

What’s going on with the backglass? It looks like the score windows have been painted over?

Wonder if someone was sealing the backglass and covered them up.............

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pecos:

What’s going on with the backglass? It looks like the score windows have been painted over? Either that or I’m seeing things.
    I’m looking for a Flash myself. I don’t see many below $700, but I would want to know a lot more about this machine, including playfield close up pics before I would be interested.

It looks like the lock bar, coin door, and rails have been painted too. I paid 400 for mine in really nice shape off Facebook but I see nice ones going in our area for about 1K now. I'd walk away from this one honestly and wait for a better one since so many are out there.

#8 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone's replies I am passing. Thanks again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 64.00
    $ 32.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 6.00
    $ 149.00
    $ 259.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 17.00
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 53.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 325.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 101.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside