Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Stevemoerke
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

flash flipper (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

Hello, Does anyone know where I can buy a new upper white flipper with the raised black lettering for my Bally Flash Gordon. All I can find are ones with blue lettering. I have looked everywhere.

Thanks

#2 1 year ago
flash flipper (resized).JPG
#3 1 year ago

Mine came with a red flipper and really looks nice. Good luck with your search.

#4 1 year ago

The Flash Gordon manual says that the flipper I need is a #ase-214-29. I cant find that anywhere? Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can get one?

#5 1 year ago

I think the number might be wrong, but might be right. Go to planetary pinball and look in their reference section. Then go to manuals. Find the Bally parts catalog and paw through that. That all said, try http://thearcadeboneyard.com.
They have used stuff if you cannot find the vintage look you seek. Hit and miss, but worth a look.

#6 1 year ago

Pinball resource has the correct bats for Flash Gordon with the black lettering - you need to buy a pair though. May be a different part number to the one you have but they are correct.

http://pbresource.com/flippers.html#2in

#C609-SETX Black “Flipper:

#7 1 year ago

Thank you Joydivision that is what I needed! I ordered them!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Alexandria, VA
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, OH

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside